Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Both of them can be Town either Scum, but also one of them might be Indie and can help Town.
If both of them has not yet harming Town, we can keep them imo.
I also read ekko as scum.

Muu, Lindl & Ekko all at some point was defending the last days lynch.

Looking back last night I even seen Lindl walking that person through claiming with questions.

Then lindl & Ekko both hard defended each other.

update :rosismile:

blue-thirds claim
green-town read
yellow-50/50 null
orange- not good
red-light scum
dark red-scum

zemmie--ok she got cell, imo i expected this roll to be sk. lol sorry zemmie.
-post look good, active and answering questions.
fuji-claimed third survivor
worst-
mosquito, has anyone gotten sick lol?

Juliet-her reaction to teaming up sounded genuine town, and she been pointing out details of people she sus/lean scum hunting for that.
odd-lean town, voting scum, suspecting other players
midnight- same with odd, claimed Ouija board..not sure if that third/town
mango-active and scum hunting, claimed from what i saw, not familiar with character.
hayumi- perhaps third/town day 2 leaning possible scum, but seeing there post later looked better.
flower-claimed vanilla town?? though she active and calling out her reads on who she sus, so lean town for that. she maes other miller...scummy town role.........

Ultra-scum hunting, sus others with his reads-
Wanji- expected more post from you!! :catrude:
muu- pr on votes??? he claimed he nullified al, when al shot beky, this could be scum covering for one other, so there is sus plus he put vote later when everyone voted council. and he voting everyone, so this includes town to.
noctis- null, if he shows up later in game, and not sub out.. scummy play (you are yellow deal with it!! till i see some more post from you!! :catrude:

ryu-says scummy things, 50/50
rej- get active! also his gamble i suspect help him, or he bs his claim and just passive/ability
nana-made some post, asked questions, null but lean scum.50/50
destroyer-came in and sus others, null for now
usopp- 50/50 lean more scum from him.
t-pin third/scum with 1 vote on me while beky was being outed, sus for scum. not look good
kiwi-hardly any post.
michelle-look to only come and vote who ever beky was voting. could be pocketed. or scum.
rehea-subbed in for misty, scum

jinri-hopped on odd wagon.
ratchet- weird agressive attitude early game when mention he sounded scummy.
nick-reaction to beky handling ultra and laughing when ultra back off, also grumpy attitude possible pr..but did not like response

The dead
Dragomir-was janitor
alibaba-was janitor
Blue-was janitor kmz
Al-was janitor by two time mafia
kagura-janitor by bm

I hope looney tunes did not get one shotted if it made it into game, have not seen it in wu...:catcry:

tbc

ps noctis better be yellow, forum keeps glitching it to green!!!

You are mistaken, I am not Mr. Egg.

blue-thirds claim
green-town read
yellow-50/50 null
orange- not good
red-light scum
dark red-scum

worst-

Juliet-her reaction to teaming up sounded genuine town, and she been pointing out details of people she sus/lean scum hunting for that.
mango-active and scum hunting, claimed from what i saw, not familiar with character.
hayumi- perhaps third/town day 2 leaning possible scum, but seeing there post later looked better.
flower-claimed vanilla town?? though she active and calling out her reads on who she sus, so lean town for that. she maes other miller...scummy town role.........

muu- pr on votes??? he claimed he nullified al, when al shot beky, this could be scum covering for one other, so there is sus plus he put vote later when everyone voted council. and he voting everyone, so this includes town to.
noctis- null, if he shows up later in game, and not sub out.. scummy play (you are yellow deal with it!! till i see some more post from you!! :catrude:
rej- get active! also his gamble i suspect help him, or he bs his claim and just passive/ability
t-pin third/scum with 1 vote on me while beky was being outed, sus for scum. not look good
kiwi-hardly any post.
michelle-look to only come and vote who ever beky was voting. could be pocketed. or scum.

nick-reaction to beky handling ultra and laughing when ultra back off, also grumpy attitude possible pr..but did not like response

The dead
Dragomir-was janitor
alibaba-was janitor
Blue-was janitor kmz
kagura-janitor by bm

I hope looney tunes did not get one shotted if it made it into game, have not seen it in wu...:catcry:

tbc

goddammit forum, it yellow not greeen!!!!!

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
It's not Naomi. Try to copy this lol.

Rhea

Cattitude
โ€Ž

blue-thirds claim
green-town read
yellow-50/50 null
orange- not good
red-light scum
dark red-scum

worst-

kiwi-hardly any post.

The dead
Dragomir-was janitor
alibaba-was janitor
Blue-was janitor kmz
kagura-janitor by bm

tbc

May I know why you didnt put Lind on your reads update?
Considering if Lind is very active imo.

@Rhea Calliope am observing you, before bump you up on update list. misty came of scummy. hope that not the case!

I dont care about Misty tbh.
I will just try to keep playing and contribute.

May I know why you didnt put Lind on your reads update?
Considering if Lind is very active imo.

I dont care about Misty tbh.
I will just try to keep playing and contribute.
he is, ty for reminding me, had him on my list! had more then one page open with same list, so some where not finish/complete and tagged the wrong one!

:fransuper:

Status
Not open for further replies.