Status
Not open for further replies.
light

do u feel better about aron or do u think he scum

im tired

at partner

if my memory isnt trolling me then i think u mentioned smth in bleach mafia on nf that defending scum buddies is smth u learned from drago

or idk i just remember someone said this and i found it very curious since bussing is the usual strat

sorry if its not u, will prolly have to check bleach again
hmm not sure but I fend my mates that’s NAI I was even ready to fend you last cycle when they were claiming you as scum. If you’re my mate I’ll do what I can to protect you but not at the cost of forfeiting my own life. I wouldn’t openly defend scum in such a matter where I am next on the chopping block.
Yeah I'm not belittling Ratchet, at all. I'm just saying he's scum.

Yes, I asked publicly who voted for you, I think one person (Fuji) came out. I may have started the case on you but other players have found it persuasive for a reason, because that is suspect, in spite of your deflections.

The basis of you having equity with Adam has much more to do with earlier behavior I saw than what you said explicitly on council, although I never moved my vote off Adam while you did. That's an important distinction. I was tinfoiling but I didn't put that ahead of resolving the situation. Unlike you.

Forgive me for thinking that you preemptively blocking Al is an excruciatingly unbelievable coincidence. It is far too convenient.

And on the off chance you flip town, I think I'll be just fine, have fun seething while I continue living in the game :cheers:
I’ll respond in a bit just made dinner and on mobile
Hold up, can you elaborate on this part
You claimed I should’ve been dead after coming out with the superkill on zem - flower stayed some shit like you would know all about immunities then sallu quoted her agreeing with her or some nonsense. Flower has yet to claim what she did to me and keeps avoiding the question overall and sallu claimed he never targeted me to begin with I called him out on TMI or that he’s mates with flower and he has since been MIA.
you would know who would target you?
how would I know who targeted me are you dumb or just not paying attention and latches onto the idea that I’m scum cause your mate told you so you’re not even using deductive reasoning to try and press me?

It's very weird that you didn't include such an active person on your list tbh.
i have mention him, what are you getting at dear potential scum! :moonwalk:

Interesting nice change, seeing rej less sus day 1 in weeb game...compared to past games everyone sus him.. the same people who tunnel go after him/hard on him, i see buddying him... hmmmm

Noctis said day 1 he be more active, so pass for now...sus atm.

Dragomir vs flower looks town atm. based of their paranoid of each other each game when there usually both town.

Juliet sus with dragomir, leans town starting day 0.

Lind-leans town, based of his keeping up with events, asking questions/reasoning of others. looks good.

ultra-town but sounds like scm

ekko--as town he post less, if i remember other mention...still super scummy.
i said not updated, fuuu my many windows open!

also lind forgotten to mention me to,as mango reminded him!

Naomi, post: 2423632, member: 45"]update :rosismile:

blue-thirds claim
green-town read
yellow-50/50 null
orange- not good
red-light scum
dark red-scum

zemmie--ok she got cell, imo i expected this roll to be sk. lol sorry zemmie.
-post look good, active and answering questions.
fuji-claimed third survivor
worst-
mosquito, has anyone gotten sick lol?

Juliet-her reaction to teaming up sounded genuine town, and she been pointing out details of people she sus/lean scum hunting for that.
odd-lean town, voting scum, suspecting other players
midnight- same with odd, claimed Ouija board..not sure if that third/town
mango-active and scum hunting, claimed from what i saw, not familiar with character.
hayumi- perhaps third/town day 2 leaning possible scum, but seeing there post later looked better.
flower-claimed vanilla town?? though she active and calling out her reads on who she sus, so lean town for that. she maes other miller...scummy town role.........

Ultra-scum hunting, sus others with his reads-
Lind-leans town, note looked to defend beky along with muu. so slight sus but he been keeping up and giving summeries and giving opinion on scum/reads! so it looks good.

Wanji- expected more post from you!! :catrude:
muu- pr on votes??? he claimed he nullified al, when al shot beky, this could be scum covering for one other, so there is sus plus he put vote later when everyone voted council. and he voting everyone, so this includes town to.
ryu-says scummy things, 50/50
noctis- null, if he shows up later in game, and not sub out.. scummy play (you are yellow deal with it!! till i see some more post from you!! :catrude:

rej- get active! also his gamble i suspect help him, or he bs his claim and just passive/ability
nana-made some post, asked questions, null but lean scum.50/50
destroyer-came in and sus others, null for now
rehea-subbed in for misty, scum lean at first with inactivity, but seeing her catch up now. get at it girl!!

usopp- 50/50 lean more scum from him.
t-pin third/scum with 1 vote on me while beky was being outed, sus for scum. not look good
kiwi-hardly any post.
michelle-look to only come and vote who ever beky was voting. could be pocketed. or scum.

jinri-hopped on odd wagon.
ratchet- weird agressive attitude early game when mention he sounded scummy.
nick-reaction to beky handling ultra and laughing when ultra back off, also grumpy attitude possible pr..but did not like response

The dead
Dragomir-was janitor
alibaba-was janitor
Blue-was janitor kmz
Al-was janitor by two time mafia
kagura-janitor by bm

I hope looney tunes did not get one shotted if it made it into game, have not seen it in wu...:catcry:

tbc

ps noctis better be yellow, forum keeps glitching it to green!!! (this will be removed when noctis go yellow.......hope it not cursed)

hmm not sure but I fend my mates that’s NAI I was even ready to fend you last cycle when they were claiming you as scum. If you’re my mate I’ll do what I can to protect you but not at the cost of forfeiting my own life. I wouldn’t openly defend scum in such a matter where I am next on the chopping block.

I’ll respond in a bit just made dinner and on mobile

You claimed I should’ve been dead after coming out with the superkill on zem - flower stayed some shit like you would know all about immunities then sallu quoted her agreeing with her or some nonsense. Flower has yet to claim what she did to me and keeps avoiding the question overall and sallu claimed he never targeted me to begin with I called him out on TMI or that he’s mates with flower and he has since been MIA.

how would I know who targeted me are you dumb or just not paying attention and latches onto the idea that I’m scum cause your mate told you so you’re not even using deductive reasoning to try and press me?
I bet you put that tag there, it's just like your avatar

Zemmi

GodMommie
My vote is still on Odd and I'm not feeling the Beky wagon with the way he's just letting himself get lynched.

Could be some 5D chess move or something to gain sympathy. For no I'm eyeing a TAC vote here.
No matter how fucking aggressive I want to be back here, this is fucking true.

Dude has come clean and opened up a lot.

I might have missed it, but you used an action on Ekko right? Can you tell us what it does?
I'm conflicted right now, Drago. I think I may need some time.

I'll decide before EoD for sure.

The last two?

You mean Ekko and Beky?
Ekko and Beky are more than likely not a team.

I don't see it tbh. In fact, Ekko I'm still kinda town reading lol.
Ekko's defense of Beky makes me want to lynch Beky even more. There's so much scum equity between Mango/Beky and Ekko/Beky.

If Beky flips mafia, I'd be shocked if Mango and Ekko weren't his buddies.
Lind, does Ekko's defense not strike you of how he stopped town from lynching you and had them lynch Noctis instead during last weebs?
I just can't see Ekko as mafia here. If I'm reading wrong I'll take that L. But I'm fairly certain that what I'm reading is his town playstyle.

He can be indie at worst. But I don't think he's scum/mafia.
rationally speaking, adam claimed so hed probaably be the least one im inclined to lynch day 1 outside of odd/TAC/muugen or whoever else is scummy

i might be wrong on odd but we can atleast get him to talk

i was right in fuji not being town. i think my reads r pretty good so far

i value claims heavily. idk why ppl think maki is a scummy claim

this whole thing feels so weird
I think Nick proposed that as a joke. His "great suggestion Nick" at the end sounded like sarcasm to me.

No there were other factors there, Mainly players thinking that I was doing some bold move, Flower who had partnered up with Noctis was being suspected and they thought noctis could be scum too, and they tried hitting Noctis with every ability and it failed. We also had confirmation that our super kill on Noctis failed so Ekko could push that easier.

Here he's literally derailing the lynch off from Beky to Odd when TAC has more support and votes. I have no idea why Ekko would do that and bring more negative attention to himself. And on the off chance that he flips mafia here, it would implicate Beky automatically as well.

Ekko maybe chaotic, but as mafia he'd rather buss the teammate than bring the whole team down.
[vote lynch adam]

why is this only coming out now
Ekko is complicated and annoying, but I'll be frank. He has the guts to push whoever he wants and his reads are many times very very on point.

I can pin point games where he's been right about abilities and players in this whole year I've played with him. You'll get used to him when you deal with him with more patience than other players.

I have to defend a town read of mine or at least give reason as to why I think he's town / not scum. Don't worry Zem, I am on your side as town.

Yeah sorry, I meant TAC in that post.

Right now Beky is leading.
T-pein was defending Ekko more there lol.

When it comes to those two, I prefer just offing T-pein tbh.

Mango shoot this guy first ^
He's joking Fuji. Mango would have shot his ass otherwise.
Honestly if Beky can really survive a lynch that's some very op shit as town.
Anyways here is some posts that were pingy to me or sounded very non genuine and fake.

There are so many more but I got bored too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.