Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
he's not being helpful at all though
Ekko is complicated and annoying, but I'll be frank. He has the guts to push whoever he wants and his reads are many times very very on point.

I can pin point games where he's been right about abilities and players in this whole year I've played with him. You'll get used to him when you deal with him with more patience than other players.

Please don't start defending anyone Lindl, me and you are supposed to be on the same side finally.
I have to defend a town read of mine or at least give reason as to why I think he's town / not scum. Don't worry Zem, I am on your side as town.

Yeah sorry, I meant TAC in that post.

Right now Beky is leading.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
HAHAHAHHAHAH @TheAncientCenturion your days are numbered

THE WORLD, STOP TIME!!!

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

OMAR WA MOU SHINDEIRU

@novaselinenever

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
HAHAHAHHAHAH @TheAncientCenturion your days are numbered

THE WORLD, STOP TIME!!!

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

OMAR WA MOU SHINDEIRU

@novaselinenever
LETS GET IT :finally::finally::finally:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
woah-ho why so defensive here?

I know you try to at least pay attention as best as you can even if you are far behind.

sound spiel your convo with ekko is rubbing off on you.

I’ll note your defensiveness here, you can carry on with your back n forth with ekko.
It's not defensiveness, I am genuinely asking. MUUGen, you've known me long enough to know exactly what Mafia games I like. Sub-20 players, long Day Phases, slow pace. In other words, the exact opposite of this game. I pay attention to where I am in the thread, but I have not been backreading whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.