Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More like

Zoro > Law + Kid > Linlin >> King

Logically Linlin needs at least mid/high diff to beat King if not more. She didn't show she can low diff Marco who is weaker than King.

Current Zoro low diffs King and Big Mom hasn't shown ability to do that.

Cope harder
"Current Zoro low diffs king" tf are you smoking....Zoro fans really a different breed lol

Law and Kidd proved themselves as above Zoro and other supernovas. Their feat is almost same as Luffy(It'll be same if BigMom is defeated completely). They beat Yonko.

Big Mom is not trash. It's Law and Kidd who became much more powerful. They together can defeat an yonko on their own if given right setting.

:cheers:
This... People are acting as if Yonkos has to be unbeatable even this far into the story, especially in a shonen manga...

That makes zero sense since even without advanced coc he was able to damage someone who has better durability endurance and recoverability than bigmom while his bones were broken.

Law and kidd had to combine attacks on someone inferior to kaido
But look at Kaido’s reaction to Ashura. He literally winced for a second then shrugged it off. Do you genuinely think that he’d react the same way if Kid and Law were to use their awakenings on him? Not a chance.

k
Luffy doesn't need any advCoC to defeat King in his speed mode he just need his G4 attacks like against Katakuri.
and Ifrit Jambe is for sure insane it send Queen through the many walls flying to the outside of Onigashima he doesn't need to maintain it for long to begin with. Sanji has top attack speed
Queen was not even able to react or defend himself.
Those same G4 attacks barely did anything to Kaido though, and flame-on King has better physical durability than Kaido. Plus, Zoro's AP & DC even before ACoC was ridiculously high, so the fact that even he could not get through King's flame-on defense speaks volumes about what type of AP you need to do so.

Also, I just don't think that Sanji would be able to defeat King with one Boef Burst considering King was still fighting after being dealt several ACoC attacks with flames off

I don't know why we are overrating big Moms durability so much.

She literally shat herself from Flying dragon blaze.

I want to know before fighting Law and Kidd what strong attack did she no sell like Kaido no sold Gear 4th??

Can someone please show me??

Zoro doesn't need CoC to kill Big Mom
It doesn't matter if Zoro needs ad coc or not he's going down one way or the other

"Current Zoro low diffs king" tf are you smoking....Zoro fans really a different breed lol
Have you read chapter 1035??

That is current Zoro but fresh

In that chapter Zoro
-Cut through King's Haki
-Mutilated Him
-Countered all his attacks
-Took zero attacks
-Bullied him verbally
-Destroyed his strongest attack
-Landed most of his attacks.

Now I want to know how you guys define a low diff fight and how chapter 1035 Zoro vs King not a low diff.

Maybe I am not as smart as you as I am evil disgusting Zoro fan. Since you are enlightened master of power scaling, please educate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.