Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I mean if I wanted to really go off the deep end, from your perspective @Ryu Kishi there is also the possibility of Ultra and I being scum mates distancing here. Would be a pretty good time to do it, honestly. Might try that in another game. You feel entirely unconcerned about this whole thing. Similar to Borto, actually.

But by extension, how would you trust someone elses info? Is there a reason that theirs would be more reliable than anything between these two?
Well in the game if someone says I got info on somone and you asked them what's the info and they don't tell you what are you supposed to do with that?

I'm not saying ultra or ratchet is def scum I'm only theorizing things. But my sus is on ratchet because he makes claims with no info.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Well in the game if someone says I got info on somone and you asked them what's the info and they don't tell you what are you supposed to do with that?

I'm not saying ultra or ratchet is def scum I'm only theorizing things. But my sus is on ratchet because he makes claims with no info.
It's not that I'm refusing to tell you. It's that I can't.

Because I 1. didn't think gambit slot was evil and 2. because I'm playing Light's submission

It was out of goodwill lmao, I was originally gonna buff Al, but the two timers ruined that plan

:kriwhat:
Hmm. So buffing someone without knowing he's town or scum? I like you Mango, but what if Light is scum and you just buffed him? :(
Al could still be anything but red mafia.

Why not buff Ryu? You just said he was your most town read.

@Underworld Broker Buffing people. Looks like Adams role? What you think about this? :p

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
If they both fight then scum read Borto. Is it just probably Town vs Town? Lol
It could be town v town.

Ratchet and Ultra accuse each other of being scum. Also even if they suspect Borto, it won't necessarily make them town. The could be town, or it could be scum v town, indie v town and Borto may just not be allied with them.

Why he is using on Zem, not Ekko btw. Its really bugging me somehow, unless someone forced him to do.
So, her wincon its just to find 5 androids? If I'm not mistaken its something like Kurapika on last game right?
It could be like Mango's Kurapika. But she didn't say anything regarding the similarity.

What your read on him?
Town. What's yours?

@Lindltaylor It was this post from Juliet.
Hmm so Muugen could have nullified the whole WU. It's possible if multiple people's actions aren't showing. So far only Al and Juliet have claimed so imo.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Hmm. So buffing someone without knowing he's town or scum? I like you Mango, but what if Light is scum and you just buffed him? :(
Al could still be anything but red mafia.

Why not buff Ryu? You just said he was your most town read.

@Underworld Broker Buffing people. Looks like Adams role? What you think about this? :p
Lmao, like I said, that's all there was to it.

Are you trying to say I used Adams role or that I'm doing the same thing he did?

Adam said he buffed someone but they never came forward, light on the other hand confirmed he's received it.

It's a temporary buff anyway, so it's fine.

:goyea:

Well then I can only assume things. I have no idea who is right or wrong.
But you see where my problem lies yes? You seem fine with accepting the status quo of 'one of them is scum / may be scum' without really focusing any energy (which you have claimed to value) on narrowing it down. If that isnt your most pressing concern in game, what is? I know If I had narrowed down a scum player to a 1 in 2 shot, id be doing everything to tip the odds in my favour, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.