Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Cattitude
- Mass votes on Muugen again and then Mass votes from Muugen on other players to deny them gold apparently.
I think it should be done only for inactive/fluff player only, let them not have 1 coin for free. But do not vote for any player that can help/post something useful.

- Ratchet - Ultra back and forth where Ratchet claims he has some info on Ultra from last night. They scum read each other apparently and the scum read increased from their back on forth discussion of Ultra mentioning Ratchet's scum play, then Ratchet denouncing Ultra's accusations and thinks there's some teammate equity between Adam and Ultra. Ultra calls back to D0 and other posts saying he and adam can't at all be teammates.
- Ratchet and Ultra scum read Borto for getting involved in their argument while not reading it completelty.
If they both fight then scum read Borto. Is it just probably Town vs Town? Lol

- Borto claims that he never did any action last day phase.
Ehh, interesting. Typo style on last weeb game is kind of tricky as a Scum. Maybe need to check all of his post and interaction some more.

- Arondight confirms that he was targeted by Broki's [Chalaza] ability since he was notified by Novas in his PM. Broki and Lighto question Arondight for being evasive about Broki's questioning. But Aron claims he only did it as a joke once and then he responds to them.
Is it really a Joke or just a slip? 👀

- I come out saying that I know something about Zem last night, and then Muugen (claims Mahito) tries super-killing Zem apparently and it fails. He comes out with it in the day phase and then Zem denies it. I come out later saying that last night a super-kill was directed at Zem and it failed too.
- Zem claims that we are both lying and that she would be notified if a superkill failed. She claims Cell, indie, who has to find 5 androids and revive one of them. Apparently she lost the game after claiming. She is 1-shot super-bullet proof and will be role crushed for 2 cycles later.
Why he is using on Zem, not Ekko btw. Its really bugging me somehow, unless someone forced him to do.
So, her wincon its just to find 5 androids? If I'm not mistaken its something like Kurapika on last game right?

- Flower is perma role crushed and her QT on Ratchet and Me failed last night.
Idk about Flowa being perma role crushed, I'm still had PTSD on Flowa's Valentine games. Might carefully Lind.

- Midnight is Ouja Board (apparently)
:believe::believe::believe:

- Sallu comes in and says that Muugen does have immunities. I don't remember where he got this info from though.
If Sallu didnt said it from where he got this info, can we just assume if he just checked Muu?

Idk, I dont have any super play like any of you to makes you all impressed or something else but my hunch said Muu its just a Town, here is why :

Sallu already checked him and see his roles are can help Town. Ofc if anyone here trust Sallu, if Sallu cant be trusted. Then...

Muu its just a Scum. and here is why :

He said openly on game thread he hate Ekko and put him on ignore, idk why he's not shooting him. Its really bugging me.

Is there a specific reason not to trust it?

Why would that mean one of them is definitely scum - is it not possible that said info may have been tampered with?
Well ratchet might be lying so that we can lynch ultra, or ratchet is telling the truth and ultra is scum.

Also sure you can say it can be tempered with but I don't think so, ratchet info seems mechanical and not from day or night actions; but he needs to clarify.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well ratchet might be lying so that we can lynch ultra, or ratchet is telling the truth and ultra is scum.

Also sure you can say it can be tempered with but I don't think so, ratchet info seems mechanical and not from day or night actions; but he needs to clarify.
Day/Night Actions IS mechanical. It was definitely something done at Night, yes.

I think muugen is not being truthful about his ability and is hiding more to his ability he used. AL used an action that did not show up in the wu. He said he submitted his action 8 hours ago. I also submitted an action on day 1 just like AL 8 hours ago and my action never showed up.

I suspect muugen's ability he used nullify's multiple players who used their action at a certain time frame who used at the same time. muugen said he nullified AL ability because he knew he would do something dumb and using that to stop AL without scum reading him doesn't make sense.
@Lindltaylor It was this post from Juliet.

How likely do you think a fake info play with probably a month left in the game is?

I think hes been pretty clear that it was from a night action, no?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
In fact with more people coming out that Muugen has immunities this day phase. Mango insisting that a Vig shot fails on Muugen LAST DAY PHASE certainly seems like he had TMI.

@Fujishiro @Flowa @Ekkologix @Kvothe Kingkiller @Dr_Professor83 @Ultra @Ratchet @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Light D Lamperouge etc. etc.
Lmao, that's a very nice reflect play you're doing.

You're good at chaning the narrative. I clearly said I felt like in the context you were implying that Muugen was bulletproof, you becoming emotional and defensive about it didn't do you any favors.

I can go back and quote you if you want to.
I’m 100% sure that you’re scum, or just suck at trying to apply logic to a situation.

You first went with 100% TAC scum game, came and hard and dumb fuck argument with me about Muugen’s situation and being allied with him when I was proposing he gets shot. Even after Drago explained it to you.

And now this shit we’re back to again. I’m so done with you this game Mango.
You're really overreacting here, since me going for TAC is NAI, and in the situation I didn't trust Drago at all since he really sounded like he was culted. There was simply 0 reason for me to not shoot TAC in that situation

Look, just because you've made yourself obvious doesn't mean you have to take out your frustration on me.
Fact of the matter is y'all just made a series of mistakes.

if you base that on his stance on adam towards the end
I have an entirely different position for now. at least...

why would any scum risk that position when adam was pretty much gone.
It's not only just Adam, it's Muugen as well.

I'm quite sure they are a team together
I did what I had to
lind is good mango
he had a wrong read on muugen just like u had a wrong one on TAC
are u the only one allowed to make mistakes?
Why are you so certain Lind is good?

Is it because you got an innocent result?
Or is it because you're his teammate as well?

Give me 1 singular reason to think Lind is town here.

Also who on earth said I'm the only one allowed to make mistakes?
I have more reasons than just 1 to think lind isn't town.
If you guys want to see how Mango has been shading me, asserting false narratives, and continuously disregarding any sort of logic to push a scum read on me, then please take a look.

Says being open to possibilities is alright, but then says I'm not and doesn't even state how or why. Just throws shade there. Explicitly says I'm defending Muugen when I want him shot that day phase which makes zero fucking sense.

But here's the best part, he actually thinks that by making a vig shoot muugen, I'm baiting a vig shot on him because I somehow hinted that Muugen is bulletproof. Which would make it even more incriminating to Muugen, but apparently Mango can't think of that and continues to shade me despite repeating over and over.

Here Mango and Beky are both coming at me together saying I'm hiding something because I sad Muugen can be shot, and not lynched, when I never said he can't be lynched.

And Mango accuses me of buddying Adam, when he and Adam literally come at me with a bullshit reason together.

I outline clearly how this conversation went here:
1) Mango states that I'm defending Muugen first. And only ME. Not Gram who also agreed with a reasoning I mentioned why Muugen playing this way is self-destructive from him and his scum mates. Not Ratchet who is also defending Muugen this phase. Why? Because Mango can't go on multiple people with suck ass logic.

2) He's taken every post out of context, and even admits this to Drago later on when Drago supports my case here. But again, we see Mango back at suck ass logic of me defending Muugen 'cause, just because.

This is where I summarize the entire exchange between Mango and I. Mango literally has been fallacious in his arguments, facetious or downright egregiously bad sense of comprehension with my posts, and still, despite proving ample reason and logic to my stance, he continues to push a false narrative.

No Mango. By all means, win that ITA and come and kill me. We'll see how incredibly bad your reads, and posts have been.

- Mango doubles down on bad logic - scum tell almost always. 1.
- Mango acknowledges that he may not be in the proper mindset to Drago, later on. But defaults to the bad mind set again later. I.E Pushing on downright terrible reasons. - scum tell again. 2.
- Mango doubling down on his super-kill of TAC when there were far better, and logically optimal choices for a super-kill to go to. He says he has to go at TAC after his campaign on him for TWO DAYS STRAIGHT.
-------------- Here there are 2 scum tells. Refusing to take any sort of evidence coming up in the thread to question his read. Scum tell for sure. 3.
-------------- His reason for mis-vigging TAC is that he had to do it as a part of some campaign speech and promises. That he can't go back now. Why is this a scum tell, because it shows that he's embarrassed about his scum read, which is audaciously claims he would do it again. This train of thought is almost always scummy because embarrassment is worth escaping suspicion. Scum tell again. 4.

Yeah, he's scum to me from this point further and after Muugen I'm going to resolve his slot one way or another.
I'll try to dissect this post

1.) I singled out you because your defense in particular pinged me hard, the reasoning that I should be looking at everyone who makes a defense of someone is simply absurd and you know it.
In a game where there are 50+ people it's best to focus on a smaller group of people at a time, as to not get completely jumbled up.
You're making it sound like it's illegal to single out someone for something that pinged them in particular.

2.) Call it whatever you like, you calling it suck ass logic doesn't really do anything for me.

3.) Even if my arguments are "fallaucious" or "Faceticious" and "egregiously bad" they are still valid arguments, just because I see it that way doesn't mean anything.
What I'm taking away from this is that I can't make a case based on an assumption which in itself quite unfathomable.
I simply think there's a high chance of you being teammates with Muu and Adam, and this time I don't only go on guts, I have some mechanical reasons to back it up.

I made my thoughts, you defended against it and sounded even worse - it's all there is to it.

So yeah, I'll most certainly ITA Superkill you, I definitely will.

4.) Yeah I doubled down, and I'm not gonna contest that. I don't see how this is a scumtell, but sure, let's roll with that.
This is you digging deep into something we all know is NAI for me, but at this point you're just using everything you can think of against me, which would probably be true for someone else, but I couldn't care less how people would see me shooting TAC.
The whole "culting" of Drago cemented my choice really, I was open to maybe shooting someone else, but there was no way I was gonna let TAC go after that shitshow.

I'm sure you're gonna use that against me and say "why didn't you say that to begin with?"
And to that I say, because that much should've been obvious.

5.) I'm looking forward to you coming to the realization that I'm just a townie.

Look I'm not gonna brag about my mafia skills, because I know I suck ass, but even then I have fun and I connect the dots in my own way.

Also, noted that you think we can't both be Scum.
Well It would be somthing but I cant care about that because I got no info. Only thing I know is that you got info on ultra and you think he is scum, but you can't tell us why so I can only assume you lying or telling the truth. So I can only assume one of you is town and the other is scum I can't waste my energy on anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.