Kitetsu Wanker
My current take is:
  • Rooftop Zoro level at the bare minimum
  • In between Rooftop Zoro and King of Hell Zoro in expectation
Can midd scar Kaido?
Can midd take on Hakai?
Can midd react to Gale of Destruction?
And so on and on...

I told you that you should reconsider powerscaling entirely and here you are placing midd where he doesnt belong...
Forget about midd ever reaching the level of rooftop Zoro, he is not that type of combatant. :kriwhat:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Wdym? Kyubi's intervention against Pain was the most logical time for Kyubi to help Naruto ever. The other times it happened was utter nonsense.
I have numerous problems with that fight :
- it’s the beginning of power inflation : Naruto managed to learn Sage power in less than a week, while it was clearly said by Jiraya to be extremely difficult. And Naruto didn’t even need the help of the elder he managed to do even better than Jiraya. In like 4/5 days. Ridiculous.

- Kishimoto changed his plans and went from Tsunade fighting Pain to Naruto saving the day. So he had to made everyone cheering for his return to save the day. Ridiculous too. they were ninja and powerful, waiting for a teenage boy who was half trained to protect the village was stupid.

- Pain was much stronger than Naruto. First he needed Kyubi 8 tails to weaken him. And then his father help inside Kyubi to free him from the fox. Pain was the leader of a powerful gang. He should have been above Naruto pay grade.

- The end was quite cheap with all the clones.

- The end with the talk no justu wasn’t really good.

That fight was the beginning of the boy savior Naruto and with it began the worst part of that show.

Yes and no. Yes it becomes hard if you look panel after panel and feats vs feats. No, it’s lot easier if you just look the overall picture and the portrayal.

It doesn’t make powerscalling hard.

Law and Kid beat a serious Yonko. Period.

Yes they are.

Kid and Law are above Yamato. Without any doubt.

Yamato at best made a little cut against Kaido while Kid and Law crushed BM bones and made her puke blood.
They broke her bones even

"Zoro can beat BM" lol
No sn can beat normal BM 1v1 even except maybe Luffy

Cinera is just wilding
Zoro who can't maintain his adcoc and enma for more than hour isn't even pushing a Yonko past mid diff

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Big Mom didn't use this attack, Big Mom didn't use that attack stfu
Where was all this chatter when you lot kept putting everyone over Luffy?? A Luffy that somehow forgot he had an Island level attack in KKG, same Luffy that forgot he had fs:wellwell:

and after that you're telling me that kidd was able to damage BM with his random attacks? (i'm not sure about last attack in the chapter 1039)
1. Kidd was damaging BM because she isn't that strong as Kaidou
2. Kidds attacks didn't damage her that well

Status
Not open for further replies.