Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If fellow Admirals like Fuji and Greenbull are being administered to the intensive care unit after fighting people like Morley and Lindburg who are on the tier of Babanuki and Hold'em, a simple Gamma Knife one shots them and other admirals, let alone something like Kroom.
:milaugh::milaugh:
Panels of Morley and Lindbergh injuring Fujitora and Ryokugyu please?

Cuz here’s a bull breaking all of Big Mom’s bones.
:feelsokeman:

Notable attacks that both Yonko tanked (that really hurt or left them out cold) :
Kaido :
  • Kong gatling
  • Retainers tostuka togen
  • Ashura
  • TB
  • Roc gatling /punches
Linlin :
  • Shock wille 2x
  • Punk Crush
  • Punk Di Cordo
  • 2-3 awakened attacks from Kidd and law this chapter
  • Puncture Wille
Kaido tanked 3 ultimate moves (Yamato's, Zoro's and Retainers) but all 3 are below Law's ultimate moves which bM just tanked.

Don't forget both BM and Kaido were hit offscreen by SNs at rooftop
Also Kidd and law attacked BM offscreen in this battle (awakened moves included)

If you start counting other attacks which hurt them then Kaido tanked more hits on screen
But when it comes to meaningful/really powerful blows , BM has tanked more so far.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Nope this is what you said in your thread:

So this will be either correct or false based on the events of 1039 or by extension 1040 for the benefit of doubt.
i said and look for the dodges:
„You said she falls, when she only is defeated, it doesn’t count“
„It doesn’t count when it is not explicitly announced in this chapter.“
„But Law attacked too and made damage.“

They always will look for excuses. This is what bothers me. And yeah, i could wait for a week, a month, a year. I have everything ready. But honestly, it was a fun game, but this dodging mentality and whiny searching for excuses kinda hurts it.

You are partially right.

I would argue that yes, it is Luffy's MC perks that he get more screen time and development.

Can you see Oda giving similar development to Kidd at this point of manga?

We know that Oda spend so much time on Luffy that it seems natural for him to power up. But, if we could see more of Law and Kidd fights, we wont have these doubts.

Regardless, I am happy OP is picking up pace. I dont really care about power creep. MC and co have been strong after post time skip, it was just useless stalling by Oda.
True but still Raizou fight is not finished and there is that Orochi plot and shinigami plot. I am excited for Kaidou flashback.

Status
Not open for further replies.