• Luffy returns again, KKG beats doffy
Luffy vs kata
  • Luffy vs kata in base
  • merienda
  • G4 vs kata
  • G4 runs out, luffy runs away
  • Luffy vs kata in base
  • Luffy goes snakeman and beats kata
However for wano, round 1 has already finished. Round 1 was roofpiece and it ended when Luffy returned on momonosuke and split the sky. The only part of the fight that is left is the final round which I bolded.
Except we haven't gotten Luffy's next Gear power up which he's very clearly getting lol.

This isn't finishing in 5 chapters

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Admirals have island level feats, advanced haki, and multiple author statements indicating they’re the most powerful outside of the Yonko

“that’s just headcanon! F-f-Fujitora got hurt by Morleigh (actual headcanon) hah hah.”
Blackbeard: ''Admirals Fujitora and Ryokugyu clashed with the REV commanderS'' guess who are REV commanders? Morley and lindbergh

Admirals can only dodge if they are logias by manipulating their bodies like Katakuri. I didnt see Sengoku or Fujitora dodging.
So it's not because they are "experienced and trained fighters" lmfao.
Sengoku barely ever fought on Panel and Fujitora was never ever threatened by an attack to a point he needed to dodge. He blocked every attack so far that has come his way, not mentioning how he's the best Observation Haki user of the Admirals.

Akainu could only beat Curiel while all the others Commanders didnt have any extra injuries and went to do their shit, while Kaido cleaned 9 "Curiels" (and many of them stronger than Curiel) despite him being backed up by his ppl a bit later.
First of all stop putting BM and Kaido on the same pedestal. Kaido is not only confirmed the strongest yonkou but he also humiliated BM (whom he sees as pathetic) when it comes to feats. Kaido would ragdoll Law and Kid 2v1 when he's at full health.

BM while in full power lost to a nerfed Kid and Law, that's beyond embarrassing.

Akainu after tanking WB's Quake punches at least defeated Curiel while suffering next to no injury. We both don't know how the battle would've ended.

Considering that Shanks came to stop Akainu in his tracks i doubt the commanders would've won.

Sengoku barely ever fought on Panel and Fujitora was never ever threatened by an attack to a point he needed to dodge. He blocked every attack so far that has come his way, not mentioning how he's the best Observation Haki user of the Admirals.

First of all stop putting BM and Kaido on the same pedestal. Kaido is not only confirmed the strongest yonkou but he also humiliated BM (whom he sees as pathetic) when it comes to feats. Kaido would ragdoll Law and Kid 2v1 when he's at full health.

BM while in full power lost to a nerfed Kid and Law, that's beyond embarrassing.

Akainu after tanking WB's Quake punches at least defeated Curiel while suffering next to no injury. We both don't know how the battle would've ended.

Considering that Shanks came to stop Akainu in his tracks i doubt the commanders would've won.
Akainu was too busy killing Koby.

But too cowardly to attack Shanks despite claiming to kill all pirates just 10 pages before

Blackbeard: ''Admirals Fujitora and Ryokugyu clashed with the REV commanderS'' guess who are REV commanders? Morley and lindbergh
And Big Mom clashed with Jimbei.

Istill waiting for panels of Morleigh and Lindbergh hurting an admiral or Fujitora “in a wheel chair.”

I wonder if… those panels don’t exist and idiots are chatting shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.