Status
Not open for further replies.
hayumi

i still dont like rhea, my opinion hasnt changed ever since she said how promising dr professors case on me was, which did sound like she was just parroting kagura. funny how neither of them voted me

i read odd as town for now

ekko is a coinflip for me rn, i dont like how he was acting towards zem in the council

is lind always this helpful it reminds me of scum always doing vote counts and whatever just to be safe and not mix up their stories in thread

idk what exactly lind and ekko have on each other but i guess we might get an answer once one of them flips

im tired of having to put in so much effort
Like this post, thanks

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
So I take it you don't wanna go there Lindie?
No. I'm sorry Lighto.

is lind always this helpful it reminds me of scum always doing vote counts and whatever just to be safe and not mix up their stories in thread
I've given out summaries and helped players all the time in previous games as town.
WG users game.
All stars
and in a few big games.

As for vote counts I'm helping because I can as town. Is this interfering with your read of me?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Letโ€˜s say if heโ€˜s scum Nana/Kiwi need to be looked at. When there was the Nana situation on Disc, he defended her and was hard pushing Kiwi and me for no reason.
I'm not ready to say he's scum, I do think some of his takes this game have been very stupid and underwhelming.

hayumi

i still dont like rhea, my opinion hasnt changed ever since she said how promising dr professors case on me was, which did sound like she was just parroting kagura. funny how neither of them voted me

i read odd as town for now

ekko is a coinflip for me rn, i dont like how he was acting towards zem in the council

idk what exactly lind and ekko have on each other but i guess we might get an answer once one of them flips

im tired of having to put in so much effort
Tbf hes posting a lot of independent thought and content too, its not like hes just mindlessly posting recycled public information

Status
Not open for further replies.