Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratchet was pushing for a wagon on Beky and I said I town read Beky (it was for an Ate post who was probably true and for that felt genuine).
When I said about that TR Ratchet didn't question me further, like a townie is doing when someone gives a TR for their top scum read they're pushing.
I don't know if I explained well, but after Drago flipped instead Beky i realized that who was strongly pushing for Beky as wagon should be aware of his ability to switch the lynch into someone else.
Drago was chosen so he was the highest danger for Beky's scum team. So checking Drago's reads is very important.

Back to Ratchet the fact I think he knew about the lynch redirection is the reason for my scum read and I didn't talk about it overnight on purpose (i said though to Kiwi iirc that I have a scum read i didn't talk about) .

Also what Al said overnight to be killed?

@Grammaton here were a few ones:

Here he first questions why Al shot Beky which seemed good enough for me. Even after I gave the reasoning for why Adam was the lynch. I liked him taking a step back to assess the reason for the shot.

Here he scum reads Blue. (Note: at this point Blue was also being suspected by Adam I believe.

Here he goes against Adam's own reasoning for Blue being scum because he perceived an opportunistic intent from Adam. I don't think a scum, belonging to either faction, would suspect another person so genuinely when said person also shares Ryu's suspicion of Blue.

He goes on to expand on it further to Adam. He voiced concerns about Adam's survival from vig shot and thinks Adam is throwing suspicions every where when Ryu started paying attention to Adam.

These posts... well, I took them in another perspective but I think you can get at what I'm thinking of.

Here he mentions why he suspects TAC as well.

And again affirms his Adam scum read. So overall I read him as town lean, and for now I don't consider him Adam's scum mate at the very least.
Id be inclined to also rule a bus out based on this, yes

I've already mentioned this several times but in my head it's Lind, Muu - maybe Ekko

The way Lind and Ekko is confirming each other is quite interesting, they've yet to explain that to me.

But it doesn't seem like a lot of people is buying into that Lind is mates with Muu/ Beky team.

I've not really seen anyone else pushing Lind, most people town read him, from what I see.

Haven't seen a whole lot of suspicion on him
Mango, how likely do you think scummates confirming one another day 1 for no reason actually is?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
his is really what started my doubt of you lind, because I was working on the assumption that mechanical results would not be reliable when Muugen was under such heavy fire, that if he was being investigated I was certain it wouldn't be trusted.

This is also mainly why I felt like you trying to have him shot came off as very peculiar to me.
The day phase was 48 hours, our actions started flying off much before EoD. I wanted a mechanical confirmation of Muugen's role, if it was possible, because that would immediately give us more free space to focus on other matters for the rest of the day.

Framing is a possibility, but that doesn't mean we should act on the assumption that it will be done. To distrust a mechanical info on the assumption that it could be tampered with shouldn't brush us off from using it was my opinion.

And I know we discussed this in our back and forth, so I will adress it again for clarity.
While I yes, had no proof that Muugen was neither town nor mafia or indie for that matter, I was working under the assumption that Mafia would benefit from framing Muugen if they had any sort of framing ability.

This is the scenario I was working off of, and I made myself pretty clear on that.
A framing ability on Muugen could have been employed. It was after you and Al kept replying to me that an invest could be framed that I extended the mechanical confirmation of Muugen to a vig shot. As mentioned above, I wanted Muugen resolved quickly because he was taking a lot of discussion up in the day phase. A vig shot was an extension of this thought.

I also assume that in the case Muugen was being framed, his flip, IF town, would reveal these players to some degree.

This is the point where the red alerts start piling up for me and is what snowballed our back and forth.
I insisted on shooting him because I wanted his slot resolved quickly. As a teammate of Muugen's having his slot resolved and helping town divert their attention elsewhere doesn't make sense. Don't you think?

I could have gone along with the lynch initiative to make sure the day phase is wasted more on Muugen. Either way, thanks for the clarification.
Not to mention the "I have 100% accurate information that Zem tanked a superkill" just for Muugen to allegedly superkill her in the DP, that whole play (as in theatrical play) was also quite interesting to say the least.
I actually mentioned that I have something on Zem before the Muugen super kill attempt on her. Only after he came out with it did I feel the need to come out as well.

She now claims Indie Cell who would have been notified if she was super killed because it role-crushes her for 2 cycles apparently. So IF she is telling the truth, then she was protected, but apparently Muugen also super killed her.

So what we can do is resole Muugen. Because if he indeed does flip town, we know Zem is lying.

Seems we're just suspicious of one another, which is fine - I believe I've adressed most things you've accused me of now, but if you still want to dance then sure let's go at it.

I'll just say that even if I find you highly suspicious, I still believe Muugen needs to go first.
The order of which we're doing this can be discussed, and there may yet be time for revelations that make you look better, but can you riddle me this;

Why on earth is @Ekkologix so dead certain you're town?
and likewise, why are you so dead certain Ekko is town?

Is it mechanical or no?
It is mechanical. Very much so.

Status
Not open for further replies.