Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
@Grammaton here were a few ones:

Amway my vote Will stay on TAC the most untrustworthy player ever, don't understand why he would end up on council.

Also did AL say why he shot beky?
Here he first questions why Al shot Beky which seemed good enough for me. Even after I gave the reasoning for why Adam was the lynch. I liked him taking a step back to assess the reason for the shot.

Blue was terrible since the start of this game that's why I sus him.
Here he scum reads Blue. (Note: at this point Blue was also being suspected by Adam I believe.

Ya he edited his post if it was super dodgy Nova would have modkilled. I felt you were a bit eager there or opportunistic. Also I never said blue is scum I just said he was dodgy whole game.

Oh you changing your role that's nice:christugh:
Here he goes against Adam's own reasoning for Blue being scum because he perceived an opportunistic intent from Adam. I don't think a scum, belonging to either faction, would suspect another person so genuinely when said person also shares Ryu's suspicion of Blue.

Sus does not = scum at least not to me apparently it does to you but whatever. You accuse people left and right which is dodgy to me, do I think your scum? Im not sure but you warrant attention. I find a lot of people sus but I don't mention them you were not even a serious consideration you were just somone I noticed somthing odd about, you def Did not warrant any major cause for me to make a case on you. I had seen people talking about your suspicious survival and decided to voice my concerns. Yet you say I'm sheeping and I'm scum because I said I found you sus? Talk about overreaction.
He goes on to expand on it further to Adam. He voiced concerns about Adam's survival from vig shot and thinks Adam is throwing suspicions every where when Ryu started paying attention to Adam.

@beky you dey scum if you claimed makima

vote lynch beky
Is that makima because I know who makima is and it def not beky.
These posts... well, I took them in another perspective but I think you can get at what I'm thinking of.

I'm red as well

Didn't like the PR thing and didnt like how he ended up in council

I hope zemmi and tac not same scum team.
Here he mentions why he suspects TAC as well.

And again affirms his Adam scum read. So overall I read him as town lean, and for now I don't consider him Adam's scum mate at the very least.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Who is scum with Beky?
Muugen is outed scum right? Who can be with him?
I've already mentioned this several times but in my head it's Lind, Muu - maybe Ekko

The way Lind and Ekko is confirming each other is quite interesting, they've yet to explain that to me.

But it doesn't seem like a lot of people is buying into that Lind is mates with Muu/ Beky team.

I've not really seen anyone else pushing Lind, most people town read him, from what I see.

Haven't seen a whole lot of suspicion on him

Status
Not open for further replies.