Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
1) You never said why my defense in particular singled me out. What's so different in what Ratchet and Gram are saying today compared to yesterday? Point this out or quote me on this. And yes, you should make a case for every defense of a player's that may have pinged you because it's quite frankly dumb with the amount of posts Ratchet and Gram have made on Muugen's matter to not focus on it. But go ahead and tell me what exactly pinged my defense.
I actually did adress this in our original back and forth

But to quickly summarize why I singled you out, it was simply because the defense you made of Muugen simply felt very weird to me, and yes I know you just made the argument that if I can make a read based on a feeling so can you, but hear me out here.

How do you suggest we figure that out?

The best way to figure out is to see a flip, mechanical results can be tempered with, so they're not exactly 100% to be trusted either
This is really what started my doubt of you lind, because I was working on the assumption that mechanical results would not be reliable when Muugen was under such heavy fire, that if he was being investigated I was certain it wouldn't be trusted.

This is also mainly why I felt like you trying to have him shot came off as very peculiar to me.
Well, hiding in plain sight can be a super effective strategy.

Remember the Garo game?

I'm sure you do, nobody forgets the Garo game
I am a firm believer that hiding in plain sight is just a good strategy as any, and writing people off for the sole reason that they seem "too obvious" just doesn't do it for me.

Don't you think IF, and I say IF, he's innocent that scum wouldn't frame him at this point?

I'm sorry but lind, what you're saying isn't making sense to me
You can see clearly that I don't sus you for no reason at all, I didn't come out of nowhere claiming you were scum, far from it, I even humored your scenario;
Ok so, Lind, let me humor you for a little bit.

Let's assume MUUGEN is indeed innocent in this situation and he has been voted up unbeknownst to him the mafia to frame him intentionally, wouldn't you think that they would have some sort of follow-up for it?

Don't you think they would've considered the possibility that there are people like you who would want to clear it up mechanically?

This is assuming he is indeed Innocent.

There's also the possiblity he might be a scum who scans innocent on scans, for example the GF.

What I'm basically saying is that, one way or another it's way too delicate of a position to be in to be simply cleared mechanically, especially when you can't 100% trust the results..
And I know we discussed this in our back and forth, so I will adress it again for clarity.
While I yes, had no proof that Muugen was neither town nor mafia or indie for that matter, I was working under the assumption that Mafia would benefit from framing Muugen if they had any sort of framing ability.

This is the scenario I was working off of, and I made myself pretty clear on that.

Lind, this reply sounds a lot to me that Muugen is bulletproof

Scumreading you is the last thing I want to do on this earth, but you're making it very hard for me rn..

Why couldn't you just be there for me and see DIO's world unfold before your eyes?

Ahh.. how sad, I will save you from this cursed world, Lind..
Why do you insist on shooting him instead of hanging him?
This is the point where the red alerts start piling up for me and is what snowballed our back and forth.
You going for TAC doesn't have to be NAI. You can claim it to be, which I even supported last day phase by calling back to your previous games, but I'm beginning to doubt it.

Made myself obvious town, yes, I have. You're the one on the road of making serious mistakes Mango.
Well if I'm wrong about you then I really do apologize, but as it stands I am just very suspicious of you.

Not to mention the "I have 100% accurate information that Zem tanked a superkill" just for Muugen to allegedly superkill her in the DP, that whole play (as in theatrical play) was also quite interesting to say the least.

Like what am I to make of that?

But anyway, yeah, I don't blame you for scrutinizing me for what I did. I am more than aware of my actions, but repenting for it will still do nothing, so I doubled down.
5) You're not showing me this. If you are confirmed town then I'll welcome it. But so far, you're just not showing it to me. Your arguments on my posts tells me that you're just ascribing a highly skewed perspective that I still don't know how you came to. Especially the bullet-proof argument.

As for this last line, I may have used words that came across the wrong way in my posts to you. I respect you as a player and a person no matter what you may think of yourself or me. So I'm sorry for any feelings hurt, Mango.
Seems we're just suspicious of one another, which is fine - I believe I've adressed most things you've accused me of now, but if you still want to dance then sure let's go at it.

I'll just say that even if I find you highly suspicious, I still believe Muugen needs to go first.
The order of which we're doing this can be discussed, and there may yet be time for revelations that make you look better, but can you riddle me this;

Why on earth is @Ekkologix so dead certain you're town?
and likewise, why are you so dead certain Ekko is town?

Is it mechanical or no?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@MangoSenpai if you have some form of mechanical information on me then why don't you bring it front? I honestly don't know why you're withholding this unless it's similar to the TAC situation again where you don't have any mechanical evidence on me.
I used an action on you but it dissappeared in thin air, similar to Al's alleged killshot.

I just find that very strange.

There could be several reasons why that is, it might not even be in your role but someone absorbed my action or something - it was just that all things considered I didn't think it helped your case at all.

Alright well:

-Lind claims to know a superkill was attempted on Zem which failed
- Muugen ( Who is Mahito) attempted to super kill Zem today, which failed
- Zem claims to be able to know if she gets attacked and none of it happened
-She also claimed Cell, an indie with the goal to find the Androids. But claiming apparently makes her lose the game, so she ''lost'' the game apparently.
-Midnight is the Ouija board.
-Flower is perma rolecrushed now.

Dont remember the rest.
Noted this
Glad the kill on Zem failed

Okay. First Credits to Fuji as well for the summary of his you can check out here : https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-finale-the-last-weeb.20957/post-2424147

- Mass votes on Muugen again and then Mass votes from Muugen on other players to deny them gold apparently.
- Ratchet - Ultra back and forth where Ratchet claims he has some info on Ultra from last night. They scum read each other apparently and the scum read increased from their back on forth discussion of Ultra mentioning Ratchet's scum play, then Ratchet denouncing Ultra's accusations and thinks there's some teammate equity between Adam and Ultra. Ultra calls back to D0 and other posts saying he and adam can't at all be teammates.
- Flower mentions that something failed on Muugen and Borto last night. Ultra also hinted at a vig shot failing on Muugen. Flower redirected Borto to himself last night and suspects that a super-kill failed on him and scum reads Borto.
- Ratchet and Ultra scum read Borto for getting involved in their argument while not reading it completelty.
- Borto claims that he never did any action last day phase.
- Arondight confirms that he was targeted by Broki's [Chalaza] ability since he was notified by Novas in his PM. Broki and Lighto question Arondight for being evasive about Broki's questioning. But Aron claims he only did it as a joke once and then he responds to them.
- I come out saying that I know something about Zem last night, and then Muugen (claims Mahito) tries super-killing Zem apparently and it fails. He comes out with it in the day phase and then Zem denies it. I come out later saying that last night a super-kill was directed at Zem and it failed too.
- Zem claims that we are both lying and that she would be notified if a superkill failed. She claims Cell, indie, who has to find 5 androids and revive one of them. Apparently she lost the game after claiming. She is 1-shot super-bullet proof and will be role crushed for 2 cycles later.
- Gram says that he has an insane amount of vote power. He also has a PR that makes him quote all the votes that are placed in the day phase. He has to quote them and say "In the name of honour, why?"
- Flower is perma role crushed and her QT on Ratchet and Me failed last night.
- Midnight is Ouja Board (apparently)
- Sallu comes in and says that Muugen does have immunities. I don't remember where he got this info from though.

I think those are the major points for now: @Rhea Calliope @Michelle @Dr_Professor83 @Kvothe Kingkiller @Cinera @Random Asshole @Hayumi @Ratchet @Ultra etc.

Who ever couldn't keep up ^
Who:s today lynch?

I see Zem don’t trust that she was the target of a superkill action

Status
Not open for further replies.