Status
Not open for further replies.
But you see where my problem lies yes? You seem fine with accepting the status quo of 'one of them is scum / may be scum' without really focusing any energy (which you have claimed to value) on narrowing it down. If that isnt your most pressing concern in game, what is? I know If I had narrowed down a scum player to a 1 in 2 shot, id be doing everything to tip the odds in my favour, no?
My pressing concern is if we can trust zem.

Is typo scum as for denying super kill

Is nana scum? I have been voicing my concerns since d0 and everyone has concurred. But no one has lynched or killed.

There also jinri and muu

What are your concerns besides this pointless discussion?

While I haven't fully read the thread but some of the Rej posts implied for me that he's on a bad side so I might put some of my focus there for this day phase
While I haven't fully read the thread but some of the Rej posts implied for me that he's on a bad side so I might put some of my focus there for this day phase

Yo @oddoddfruit , does this remind you of a certain PR :kriwhat:

My pressing concern is if we can trust zem.

Is typo scum as for denying super kill

Is nana scum? I have been voicing my concerns since d0 and everyone has concurred. But no one has lynched or killed.

There also jinri and muu

What are your concerns besides this pointless discussion?
Whats pointless about this discussion? Youre not even interested in trying to read me through it?

We can't trust Zem and she should die ASAP, you dont need to spend any further energy there

Status
Not open for further replies.