Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom is not down...we didn't get to see her defeated...only a cliffhanger...despite every other villain in this arc falling the same way...b-but it will be different this time!!!
:jackcopium:
She isnt down. She has more gas in her tank. She lost a year of her life with her own power, and she can probably lose like 50 years, and become a giga monster like Moria. I still think she will lose, but this chapter isnt her end.

I think people should be a little more conservative in how they are interpreting the provided spoilers. Last chapters early spoilers made it look like that BM sort of neg diffed Kid and Law and the fight was over. And this has mostly been the case for the early short spoilers. It is only after we get the full summary that actual conclusions can be drawn.

Happy for Law and Kid to finally get the feats that would put them up there with the strongest. They have tanked hits from a powered up Big Mom and I would bet that at least some of them were ACoC hits. Considering that Luffy is fighting Kaido solo although Kaido has fought a whole lot more and tanked a whole lot more damage than Big Mom, still the sky splitting I would say clearly puts him above Law and Kidd and the fact that these two had to team up to face a similar level Yonko.

Just watched a Marineford clip and the reactions of everyone when they witness Luffy using CoC is very surprising. I think CoC and ACoC has at the same time been underrated and overrated by the fandom. I mean we have Chinjao saying that in New World there are many people with CoC and people have run away with this and started underrating it. But if we see how WB told his underlings to help Luffy instead of someone like Marco, Jozu, Vista (leaders and commanders of their own groups) after seeing Luffy using CoC tells me that in the end CoC does trump over every other thing. The fandom has also overrated it in the sense that make it seem like only the ones with ACoC can hurt others with ACoC and I am happy that Oda has showed us otherwise in this fight. Had he not done so and made BM vs Kidd and Law a similar brawler fest with ACoC like Luffy vs Kaido and the manga would have gotten very boring and bland. One Piece would have lost one of the very things that set it apart by decreasing the importance of the all important Devil Fruits.

Another things I would like to add is a request to the other members. I have been reading WG forum posts and comments for the last 4-6 months I think and it is very disappointing that people here are so bent on overhyping their favorite characters and shitting on any other character that can be deemed a rival of their favorite in any way that the good posts are increasingly turning into shit fests. I get that powerscaling is a big part of shonen mangas and everybody likes to powerscale, I do too, but the way these discussions are held is very childish. It is like one kid giving his father unimaginable feats and the other kid tries to either shit on the first kid's father's feats or gives his father even bigger feats. There are people on this forum who write very well researched and thought out posts and then what follows in the comments is so bad and toxic that you lose most of the interest in the post.

the thing is bigmom didn't use haki to defend herself against kidd or law's awakening because if you see luffy able to stop doffy awakening abilities with haki in his gear4 form. So haki still plays part. It's just that bigmon didn't use haki to defend that.
This comparassion makes no sense, Doffy's awakening was simply making more strings for him to use, but Law's awakening is specifically about going through defenses to attack the inside and Kid's awakening cant be blocked at all

cool feat for Law:
His sword pierces through Linlin but doesn't stop there...
...It continues on to pierce through Onigashima and through the ground (puck note: of Wano's mainland?). Piercing further and further with no end in sight...
During that time, he's attacked Big Mom but with "Puncture Wille", he opens up a massive hole in the ground and deals Big Mom a lot of damage.
:myman:

Let see how the canon look like hopefully not like the bull :suresure::josad:

So law is done, and look like Kidd too, time for Oda to close kaido&Luffy too, soon orochi gona die, Zoro will unlock his bankai for ZKK, Marco will smoke a sigare and CP0 will take Robin. Good let end Wano.

There's no point with debating with someone who spreads headcanon like Mera Sabo being ~ Jack. You just continue to make a fool out of yourself. Sit back and enjoy the humiliation come to your way with this chapter.
Ok. Then explain how mera Sabo can match Katakuri.

Katakuri has awakening and future sight.

Ok. Then explain how mera Sabo can match Katakuri.

Katakuri has awakening and future sight.
AoE of the Mera Mera that makes intangability useless and Adv CoA that overpowers every direct clash they'll have, but why are you trying to change the subject.

Full power Big mom just lost to two nerfed YC1s

Status
Not open for further replies.