Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cope

Roger top tier with coc coating (without DF}
Shanks top tier with coc coating (Without DF)
Oden top tier with coc coating (Without DF)

Oden wasn't top tier. He would have literally never beaten Roger or Whitebeard and honestly? He'd have lost to kaido even without the old lady cheating. This mf got knocked out by one single attack. Law tanked a thunder bagua he's far beyond Oden already. Zoro already scarred kaido again and tanked more hits and beat his subordinate King (who Oden or anyone else didn't beat back then) so he's already above Oden.

I’m praying Meme Yonko status enough for one Last hurrah. The fight hasn’t got much focus. She did just get healing hax.

We need that GK/MES equivalent, remember at the cost of a bit of his life. Law can make another massive room. It can be a combo finisher alone with whatever kid adds. Wishful thinking at moment tho lol. though the new feats satisfying enough.
The thing is, what I see from Law and Kid chapter is exactly what I wish for a Yonkou, insane feats and awakened powers.
As a ruler of the new world I really expect more of BM, like awakening in full power.
I mean Kid and Law awakening are insane, imagine what soul df awakened power could do.
It just sad but she is done, Law and Kid used all her power and trumpcard, she not standing up again for a fight, Kid and Law won the battle.

based on?

If Anything the chapters have proven the opposite. Sabo 2 v 1 a top tier and couldn't push the top tier to extreme diff.
While Kidd and Law are looking to defeat a top tier in a 2 v 1. In fact Kidd and Law have the superior portrayal and feats as well. They are stronger than Sabo
When did Sabo do that?

They're definitely well ahead with DF powers because he's advanced, but still pretty new to it. But in singles combat he'd probably fuck either of them up pretty badly.

Don't call sickbeard the strongest pirate even tho oda confirmed it. Your going to make the yonkos fans mad
He WAS the strongest pirate in history but sick? He wasn't even the strongest pirate on his own crew in marineford. Jozu had to block a basic unnamed hakiless slash to protect him. Marco had to fight for him. He failed to use ANY haki because his willpower was so low. None of his gura gura attacks put anyone down. Marineford was a dying man long past his prime making a last stand.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
She def used her CoC off screen when Usopp fooled those BP using het haki.

Their feats/portrayal are comparable to Luffy, sure he beats them in a 1v1, but together with their awakening their powers became a lot more OP especially Law.

Especially considering BM was more fresh than Kaido as she didn't fight 9 scabbards beforehand.
She probably used it off screen

I actually expect the anime to have a few scenes with her using it
Bro, Meme is someone who shits COC when she screams as shown in WCI. Either way, she still hasn't used ACOC on panel, nor has she used the bigger homie attacks. Remember when she absolutely shat on Entei by making Prometheus 20x bigger than that in WCI? Remember when a Zeus lightning bolt made a gigantic crater when it was used on Meme?

Do you seriously think that Kid or Law with their unmastered awakenings and stamina drawbacks would give a serious Yonkou high-extreme difficulty 1v1 individually? When they just extreme diff'd a serious* (with an obvious asterisk) Yonkou in a 2v1?

How the fuck do you know that meme did not use adcoc on them ? Oda mentioned specifically that big mom's haki was knocking everyone down on the second floor when usopp lied that it was his haki .
What luffy feats you are talking about ? Getting knocked out 3 times by kaido ? Kaido is a dude who is using his own energy to pick an entire island , he dueled against 9 scabbards, 5 supernovas, yamato and even a momo bite. Still luffy can't defeat him.
Luffy split the sky with a Yonkou and made Kaidou to take him seriously in a 1v1, something that even Meme didn't make him do.

Did Meme use her ACOC on panel? She was SHITTING COC when she screamed in WCI....

Luffy is an entire tier above Kidd and Law (& Zoro) now.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Liked the spoilers

Kidd and law finally getting feats worth mentioning

That country level feat of law would look dope in anime

And, why Oda is portraying BM as she is there just to let law and Kidd do whatever they want. She is not even putting up attacks lmao

Oden wasn't top tier. He would have literally never beaten Roger or Whitebeard and honestly? He'd have lost to kaido even without the old lady cheating. This mf got knocked out by one single attack. Law tanked a thunder bagua he's far beyond Oden already. Zoro already scarred kaido again and tanked more hits and beat his subordinate King (who Oden or anyone else didn't beat back then) so he's already above Oden.
Based on what ?

+ Oden didn't even have Enma in black

Cry Sanji Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.