Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
--Bruh your takes always sucks ; you have weird way to powerscale too

--Not really interested to debate with a clown like you

--All I mean if all the force of WB ( as it cause wide destruction) is concentrated at one single point inside someone's body like ursus shock then it will be way more lethal

--If you don't agree then fine ; keep your headcanon to yourself
Acting out like a child is not a better choice than to simply admit you were wrong.

It is, if he hits you with the attack directly in CQC (like he did vs Akainu). Any kind of destruction it did after that is literally after Akainu absorbed the attack.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Mine looks like like younger Keira Knightley and i often roleplay Jack Sparrow around her

I don't know why she is still with me
Mine watched Godzilla with me, I am an admin of a weeb forum, have an one piece tattoo… I have no idea either.

i guess we can consider ourself lucky.

None of them are KKG level. KKG aimed at the ground would destroy Onigashima.

Wano and Dressrosa are countries, not small islands. Onigashima is like Green Bit, probably even smaller.
DR is a big island,not a entire Country like wano who has multiple city mountains, villages and overall a large land.
Not saying DR is small,but wano is at least the 3-4 size of DR if not larger.
And nope Law new attack basically above KKG who just split a town in multiple parts. Current KKG should do a better feat though,but KKG is not Luffy Finisher against Kaido, we will see something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.