Status
Not open for further replies.
So this oturight tinfoil, but Fuji has a point, some of Muugens abilities are questionable for town alignment.

However that being said novas can be crazy with his roles, this is the weebs afterall.

So this is a TINFOIL bottomline

So lind claimed he saw Muugens rolesheet, he said he was pretty sure it was town, I think just by looking at the sheet it looks super stacked and the fact he just instantly thought "yeah this is town" seems a bit dubious to me

he is adamant that muugen will flip town, because Muugen might've been a deathmiller all along.

This would make sense why Lind is so carelessly defending muugen and why his defense of him felt so fake to me.

But I realize nobody's probably gonna listen to this anyway.

I'm down for a Ratchet lynch as well - considering that explotion
Your leader is listening.

Never fear!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
The burden of being aware of different possibilities and accounting for them is more on you here, because *you* are the one with the ""info"". If you have extrapolated some scum tinfoil on me based on bad interpretation of whatever you have, that's on you, not me. I am giving you enough credit that you wouldn't be likely to do this, which is why I suspect you
No, it's not, because the accusation Flower is making pertains to tunneling. Therefore, any information from abilities is mostly irrelevant. What am I supposed to do? Disregard what I have and talk myself into it being manipulated, or affected by sanity? I've given you more than enough chance to engage with me here. Your responses were to grasp at any shade you could. Like really, trying to murk me notengaging with Adam as if it were somehow illogical of me? What am I to do with that? On the other hand, you insisted I was scum the moment I suggested you could be partnered with Adam, as in 100% certainty. Me not having read that part of being up to speed on it never seemed to come into it. Which gave me the impression you were looking to discredit me. Which further made you look worse.

And then people just refused to engage with it, and now they come with their takes as if they've given it due consideration? No, no. Not having it.

Ratchet

โ€Ž
Okay, your leader believes you. Because you have never fooled her like that before and would never use her and her trust.

โ€ฆ

Never fear!
DId I say that? I don't really give a flying fuck if you believe me or not, when you see my flip you'll know if it was genuine or not. And if that still isn't good enough, ask me after the game. You've just dismissed everything else in that post because I used profane language. Like come on. It's just spite at this point. I suppose I should have expected it.

Ratchet

โ€Ž
You are clearly rattled. Seems like a good place to put my eggs for a while
Less so rattled, annoyed yes. I've spent hours in this fucking thread only to have almost everything ignored and then some fucker has the gall to tell me I'm not being rational despite having done exactly what they suggested I should be doing, well beforehand.

No, it's not, because the accusation Flower is making pertains to tunneling. Therefore, any information from abilities is mostly irrelevant. What am I supposed to do? Disregard what I have and talk myself into it being manipulated, or affected by sanity? I've given you more than enough chance to engage with me here. Your responses were to grasp at any shade you could. Like really, trying to murk me notengaging with Adam as if it were somehow illogical of me? What am I to do with that? On the other hand, you insisted I was scum the moment I suggested you could be partnered with Adam, as in 100% certainty. Me not having read that part of being up to speed on it never seemed to come into it. Which gave me the impression you were looking to discredit me. Which further made you look worse.

And then people just refused to engage with it, and now they come with their takes as if they've given it due consideration? No, no. Not having it.
I'm not going to instruct you here. But if you're town, there are many more ways you could have gone about this rather than start with some absolutely shoddy accusation and then fall back on some info that you are no making clear, even if you are to be believed, is subject to interpretation.

Rather you pretended like you had the mother-of-all-checks on me when you've really got a shit hand. So before criticizing my responses to you, which nobody seems to think have been really all that bad, perhaps you should reflect on your approach here, where you tried to suffocate me with a wet paper bag.

Oh, and if I were to even extend an ounce of charity to you during your accusation earlier, I guarunfuckingtee you would have interpreted that as a sign of weakness and called that scummy as well. Your case is weak because every response of mine *must* be damning, but anyone can see they really aren't.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Well I guess that clears that but Kvo your initially wording was very bad
Yeah Kvo's wording was bad. But damn I saw your flip now. What kind of monster role is that lol?

@Lindltaylor what made you think Muu is town based on his role sheet?

@Light D Lamperouge @Naomi just tell me who to lynch whenever time comes. Until then I will just pop up to ask/answer some questions if any on my way, consider me out for the rest of the day, very busy sorry
Why are you tagging me tho?

I have not said anything, and I do not plan to say anything. It's not important to focus on.
It was important enough for you to bring it up thus I think it's important enough for you to clear it up as well. Could you please do so?

I'm not going to instruct you here. But if you're town, there are many more ways you could have gone about this rather than start with some absolutely shoddy accusation and then fall back on some info that you are no making clear, even if you are to be believed, is subject to interpretation.

Rather you pretended like you had the mother-of-all-checks on me when you've really got a shit hand. So before criticizing my responses to you, which nobody seems to think have been really all that bad, perhaps you should reflect on your approach here, where you tried to suffocate me with a wet paper bag.

Oh, and if I were to even extend an ounce of charity to you during your accusation earlier, I guarunfuckingtee you would have interpreted that as a sign of weakness and called that scummy as well. Your case is weak because every response of mine *must* be damning, but anyone can see they really aren't.
from your perspective, if ratchet had ths info on another player, how would you expect him to play it, and how would it differ from what hes done?

Iโ€™ll be honest I wouldnโ€™t mind just picking a player like not active or luring and half into the game and lynching them. Feel like we always just go after active people and itโ€™ll just screw us in the end. Hope yโ€™all would like to join me! Itโ€™ll be fun.

I enjoy suggestions

Shut up Ultra you word salad, you don't actually say anything ever it's all just noises coming your facehole

Status
Not open for further replies.