Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Pointing out the possibility of you using a tactic which you - by your own admission - tend to use as scum is getting dismissed with โ€œItโ€˜s just spiteโ€œ now? Come on, you know you use this tactic and thatโ€˜s a valid concern. Youโ€˜re not even trying to see things from your leaderโ€˜s pov here. Sure, if youโ€˜re Town, this whole thing can be frustrating as hell now, but youโ€˜re not really helping your case here either. And trying to push the narrative of us being partners is bad af. Given what Ultra has done, this doesnโ€˜t even make any sense.

Never fear!
I don't really give a shit what your concerns are. You can point out it's a possibility all you like - dismissing everything I've said with speculation really won't fly. Well, it shouldn't fly, but apparently it will here. I assume it is spite, yes. In fact even moreso in your case, by your own admissions no less. You haven't even tried to address how Ultra in our interlocution has been more guilty of what you accused me of. Help my case, don't help my case, doesn't matter to me.

vote: grammaton

unvote: grammaton

they uh, need to be in seperate posts I think

(And why?)

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
@Ratchet u r losing ur cool and reminding me of my old self

take a breather for a bit

u r wasting too much time. just reveal what u have on ultra and save us the headache. i dont know what r u buying time for. clearly everyone is demanding the action/result claim so follow the censuses

this is like you not claiming what your f3 ability does in hiddens game. sometimes you do dig a hole for your self by saying you got something to start some hyped stuff and make urself look a bit credible but you actually dont got sht

whichever it is now. its best if u just claim what u have because none will belive u otherwise. ultra is far more credible at this point with his cycle 0 and 1 performance.

Oh please. Condenscend me more, why don't you.
The info really isn't important at this point.
I never once pretended I had you bang to rights. I didn't even ask for your claim. I made sure to check that being in a QT chat didn't affect it, too, first.
Nobody seems to think they're that bad because they either haven't read it, or just refused to engage with it. Like, nobody, not one person, has tried to challenge my assertions, or point out where I've gone astray in my logic. What am I do here? Just talk to a wall? My approach was fine, can't help the audience.
I never once said every response of yours was damning, I've taken care not to confirmation bias myself here. I'm frankly astounded how you're getting away with this, and I really can only assume it's spite. I expected you would at least start to concede certain points, but no, because you're completely getting away with it. And it's frustrating to me because if it were the other way around, I would be rightfully getting slammed for it. Might really be time to quarter-ass games again.
Oh come on. Don't pretend like you weren't posturing about how damning your evidence was. I *would* assume you're lying, if town, as part of an interrogation tactic, now you're backpedaling.

What exactly am I getting away with? Perhaps try explaining it in plain English and with an easily followable train of thought to our bystanders here instead of going "JuSt lOoK At HiS rEsPoNsEs" and calling everyone who disagrees with you sheeple

@Ratchet u r losing ur cool and reminding me of my old self

take a breather for a bit

u r wasting too much time. just reveal what u have on ultra and save us the headache. i dont know what r u buying time for. clearly everyone is demanding the action/result claim so follow the censuses

this is like you not claiming what your f3 ability does in hiddens game. sometimes you do dig a hole for your self by saying you got something to start some hyped stuff and make urself look a bit credible but you actually dont got sht

whichever it is now. its best if u just claim what u have because none will belive u otherwise. ultra is far more credible at this point with his cycle 0 and 1 performance.
Did you catch up bb.

Status
Not open for further replies.