Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Can someone like rc Ratchy and then he could tell us what he has on Ultra please? :kayneshrug:

Alright, there is the scum Ratchet outrage.

Vote Lynch Ratchet.

Donโ€˜t need more than that, really.

Never fear!
Dumb/10

Ratchet-chan always rages at some point

For that matter I told you guys Muugen wasn't part of the deep state but no one listens to the voice of the Resistance, this is why you all are blind to the truth.

from your perspective, if ratchet had ths info on another player, how would you expect him to play it, and how would it differ from what hes done?
Assuming he's town?

I think there would be some degree of extraction, he would have questioned or observed the player a bit in order to get as much out of them as they can, and then try and put what he has on the table.

If he had a claim restriction, I would even doubt he'd bother with actually resorting to "I have info", especially so early in the back and forth. And he would try and find a way around the restriction than just fall back on it defensively.

I would also think I'd be able to see some pattern of behavior that resembles a townie who just got bad info. Ratchet asked a question regarding Flower's chat and me, but that's all. He mostly ran defense for Muugen and didn't mention me until I came into the thread.

vote: grammaton

unvote: grammaton

DId I say that? I don't really give a flying fuck if you believe me or not, when you see my flip you'll know if it was genuine or not. And if that still isn't good enough, ask me after the game. You've just dismissed everything else in that post because I used profane language. Like come on. It's just spite at this point. I suppose I should have expected it.
Pointing out the possibility of you using a tactic which you - by your own admission - tend to use as scum is getting dismissed with โ€œItโ€˜s just spiteโ€œ now? Come on, you know you use this tactic and thatโ€˜s a valid concern. Youโ€˜re not even trying to see things from your leaderโ€˜s pov here. Sure, if youโ€˜re Town, this whole thing can be frustrating as hell now, but youโ€˜re not really helping your case here either. And trying to push the narrative of us being partners is bad af. Given what Ultra has done, this doesnโ€˜t even make any sense.

Never fear!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
I'm not going to instruct you here.
Oh please. Condenscend me more, why don't you.
But if you're town, there are many more ways you could have gone about this rather than start with some absolutely shoddy accusation and then fall back on some info that you are no making clear, even if you are to be believed, is subject to interpretation.
The info really isn't important at this point.
Rather you pretended like you had the mother-of-all-checks on me when you've really got a shit hand.
I never once pretended I had you bang to rights. I didn't even ask for your claim. I made sure to check that being in a QT chat didn't affect it, too, first.
So before criticizing my responses to you, which nobody seems to think have been really all that bad, perhaps you should reflect on your approach here, where you tried to suffocate me with a wet paper bag.
Nobody seems to think they're that bad because they either haven't read it, or just refused to engage with it. Like, nobody, not one person, has tried to challenge my assertions, or point out where I've gone astray in my logic. What am I do here? Just talk to a wall? My approach was fine, can't help the audience.
Oh, and if I were to even extend an ounce of charity to you during your accusation earlier, I guarunfuckingtee you would have interpreted that as a sign of weakness and called that scummy as well. Your case is weak because every response of mine *must* be damning, but anyone can see they really aren't.
I never once said every response of yours was damning, I've taken care not to confirmation bias myself here. I'm frankly astounded how you're getting away with this, and I really can only assume it's spite. I expected you would at least start to concede certain points, but no, because you're completely getting away with it. And it's frustrating to me because if it were the other way around, I would be rightfully getting slammed for it. Might really be time to quarter-ass games again.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž