Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden's end was certainely a badass one, of course there would be a prophecy at work here (One Piece follows classic story tropes after all).
It was time to return to the present.
I just thought there was nothing left to do after Oden’s death in that flashback. That's why I predicted we would have moved on by next week.

After all like you say this flashback had Oden as focal point. It's not like it was focused on no character in particular.

Oden's plot was fundamental to undergoing the last part of this arc.

If i couldn't defeat Kaido, this means that at this point of time, there is no one else can defeat him. 20 years in the future, the world is probably gonna experience "a giant war" that can split the sea. Which means that, in 20 years, the main character of "the giant war" will come into the new world
At this point, "Messiah D. Luffy" isn't a mere meme anymore :josad:

Worst

Custom title
The worst part being that he forgot that he sailed with someone still alive who was definitively able of kicking Kaido's ass.
I think he meant that if he can't defeat him now no one will be able to cuz he said Roger pirates that he don't want help to deal with Wano's opening (Roger probably told this to WB too in their last meeting) at that time Roger was dead Roger Pirates disbanded and WB wouldn't have returned to Wano without an invitation (since it's a closed country) so not defeating Kaido & Orochi now would have allowed them to become too strong for someone to actually defeat them

Status
Not open for further replies.