Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Big Mom didnt needed Armanent to stop Kong Gun tho. She could have just stand there and took the attack like Kaido too.
Just because she didnt took the attack like Kaido you think her durability is worse which is not the case.
Based on what can she stand there and take the attack like Kaidou did?

kaido has natural regeneration that is beyond anything big mom can do. she has to burn souls to recover from things kaido can recover from by just standing there doing nothing as his zoan and oni body fixes itself. kaido has been on screen getting cut and stabbed constantly but unlike whitebeard, he's not retaining that damage. you can read the fights and watch his wounds close up in 2,3 panels and disappear.

big mom is harder to actually deal damage to, but she can't regenerate it as easily. their fighting styles are just different. shes the iron balloon and is heavy on blocking defense, kaido intentionally lets people hit him and then regenerates it
Once again, nothing really tells you that Kaidou took damage from the Kong Organ. Luffy while training in Udon talked about bypassing his scales specifically, Kaidou isnt Marco. The thing is his durability and regen is better than Linlin's.

That was very clearly a block/clash. Neither does she have the ability to "make someone use up all of their strength", nor did she damage Luffy nor did she absorb all of his Haki. Your fanfics are irrelevant.

Based on what? Nothing but your headcanon?
Luffy USED up all of his G4 strength in that clash. BM did not absorb anything, Luffy used it all up in that clash.

Luffy could not run or defend himself from BMP after that attack, not in the same way he could against Kat, not in the same way he has done all throughout Wano going in and out of G4.

kaido has natural regeneration that is beyond anything big mom can do. she has to burn souls to recover from things kaido can recover from by just standing there doing nothing as his zoan and oni body fixes itself. kaido has been on screen getting cut and stabbed constantly but unlike whitebeard, he's not retaining that damage. you can read the fights and watch his wounds close up in 2,3 panels and disappear.

big mom is harder to actually deal damage to, but she can't regenerate it as easily. their fighting styles are just different. shes the iron balloon and is heavy on blocking defense, kaido intentionally lets people hit him and then regenerates it
You still do not want to translate my text:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

Kind of messed up to me that Smoothie, the only commander to get fucked over in WCI, had a second chance in being relevant in Wano, only for her to get fucked over a second time lol.

I think BM is defeated for sure, but maybe her crew not fully losing here spells out some relevancy in the future (maybe that's Elbaf, maybe it's just with Katakuri in the final war).

im not sure kid is a "good pirate". he has a personal sense of honor but his first appearance is being infamous for just murdering civilians. he has anger issues and is extremely violent. meanwhile shanks is very clear about "needless killing doesn't make you a man". its natural they would be opposed, even if shanks is ALSO kind of a bad guy.

if i interpret shanks through the yakuza lens there's something very important about the appearance of respectability to him. you can deal in illegal things, be a criminal, whatever, but certain lines have to never be crossed. kid is all about crossing lines
Plus I read in the Ace novel that Shanks is actually very cruel towards cocky young rookie pirates. He likes to teach them lessons. And Kidd is probably the poster child for cocky young pirates lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
based on the one piece manga, you should try it and read
One Piece manga:

User kenedyfake from Linlin Piece: "I'm gonna pretend this didn't happen at all!"

Luffy USED up all of his G4 strength in that clash. BM did not absorb anything, Luffy used it all up in that clash.

Luffy could not run or defend himself from BMP after that attack, not in the same way he could against Kat, not in the same way he has done all throughout Wano going in and out of G4.
He was back up within one chapter lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.