Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
dem guess zem is losing that kidney

thats y u dont gamberu in mafia lmao

tho his role seems like a possible death miller. janitor for town is very unusual
Yep, took you a while to notice.

Tell me why do you think Lind saw this role (without knowing alignment) and thinking it was a town role

Riddle me this

:endthis:

Vote lynch Rhea @novaselinenever

Due to not contributing anything of note, just shading some players here and there. Due to not being productive as well as the scuminess that came from her slot prior to the sub that was highlighted in Hayumi's case.
Ill keep the meme alive, gave her enough time as it is.

Vote Rhea @novaselinenever

Zem should be closely watched though.

Thoughts on the Whole Muu Sking her and her denying it now that he flipped town?

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Nick I was seeing if he always plays indie similar to I do, that is what the conversation was about. So your point doesn't make sense, which you don't understand.

I wasn't saying he couldn't do that, we were discussing how he plays it, compared to how I play it.

flower

theres too many ppl in this game id like to see hanging lol, looked at the player list again and some ppl just got brought up again as well that i also didnt like the performance of so far

rej, light, rhea, baba, jinri

and to a lesser extent aron, someone needs to properly press him, i cant quote and its causing me pain

tbh i think i have to look back at the whole adam things from previous days

im tired and this is too much effort rn

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
It would be easier if you put everything in one post and I didn't see anywhere on you saying who did you target each day and night with what ability and why target this person.
It's all in one post like a couple different times.

You have to understand my frustration of having to repeat myself 100 times. I even recently quoted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.