Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was it stated that full zoan can't use haki?

Besides Kaido is supposed to be naturally invulnerable.... Big mom didn't even need to know what haki as a child or when she lost her memory AND SHE WAS STILL INVULNERABLE...

So you are making two unsubstantiated claims.
1. Zoans can't use haki in Zoan form
2. Kaido needs to SWITCH ON his invulnerability meaning he could just as easily SWITCH IT OFF yet he hasn't while trying to kill himself

I really liked Oden's flashback a lot!! It brought back memories of adventures SHs went through in early parts of series as opposed to very serious trip they are having now..
But I'm very excited to see SHs back in action after 10 chapters!! That's incredibly long time xD. Looking forward to see name board for Luffy and other SHs when they are shown again ( Oda did this after just five chapters in Reverie)!!
Want to know what happened to SHs and 4000 other allies and how they are gonna attack Kaido....
Do you guys think Act 3 of Wano may end after Oda shows current state of SHs and allies?

That's one of my greatest disappointments with this flashback, she had so much potential with her being of the Void Century, possibly of the Ancient Kingdom itself and having a time travel df. Had Imu and the Gorosei heard about her it's likely they wouldn't have been hesitant anymore to send forces and/or spies to Wano to get her.
You really think her story is done? Oda just doesn't like revealing everything. Probably in 80 more chapters we see where she from.

The main dissapointments in this flashback started after Oden went back to Wano post his adventure:
- his naked dancing for 5 years and weak reason behind them
- Toki still useless
- 10 vs armies match felt very rushed, no scabbards were given enough panel of their fights
- Beast Pirates arrived yet Calamities' role in the flashback is so minimal
- no 8 year old Jack although many expected him to appear. He could appear and smackdowned 8 year old Momo when Oden and Kaido were duking it out

It's not necessary for everything to unfold before the flashback's end. Toki undoubtedly has more relevance to the story but due to her connection with the void century which is probably too important to reveal right now, Oda didn't investigate much into her character to save it up for the future. don't rush things and call her irrelevant to the story yet.

Besides Kaido is supposed to be naturally invulnerable.... Big mom didn't even need to know what haki as a child or when she lost her memory AND SHE WAS STILL INVULNERABLE...

2. Kaido needs to SWITCH ON his invulnerability meaning he could just as easily SWITCH IT OFF yet he hasn't while trying to kill himself
Or he couldn't 20 years back?

Tho i am not sure if Zoan really can use Haki or not. Maybe Awakening/or after perfecting df they can.

Meanwhile we get the info that even the 20years prophecy comes from Oden rather than the background character

Seriously what was Toki's point in this flashback? :pepeke:
She will get her time later in the story, I don´t expect for Oda to offpanel such a important person.
Yeah Oda is kinda know for offpanel fights, but when it comes to characters he do his best to make them to interesting characters.
Im sure he gonna pull out more about Toki later in the story, alone the fact that the flashback probably ends now without showing how Toki was killed says that he gonna show it later in the story, Toki will play a big role later.

Oden and Roger could have asked Toki about the void century and what happened after that in detail...How much information can one give through Poneglyphs

Also Oden saying that his will and soul will live on similar to Roger's comment before he disbanded the crew is interesting.. is he referencing inheritance of will by future generations or something more interesting...

We havent seen him use haki in full Zoan. Its fair to think that. Plus dont evade the fact he cant use his arms or weapon

Im not saying haki makes them invulnerable. But increases their attacks and defences. Besides Kaido and BM are not invulnerable. They just have high resistantance to attacks. They can still be hurt by other Top Tiers obviously. Big Meme never fought any Top Tiers in that state.

Are you dumb. I never have claimed Kaido can turn off invulnerability. Im literally the one saying he doesnt even have invulnerability. Stop putting words in my mouth to win the argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.