Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
But no one except Oden. Not roger or Garp or Whitebeard or shanks or bug mom or admirals ever did that for the last fprty years of Kaido's pirate career.

So as far as we can tell, Oden is an exception that proves the rule
To be fair, it seems like Kaido’s mainly stayed in Wano for the last two decades, and it’s an isolationist country that doesn’t appear to get a lot of outsiders (especially those not affiliated with the Beast Pirates). May be more for lack of trying than anything else, seems like the only person who REALLY wants Kaido to die is the man himself.
Post automatically merged:

Meanwhile we get the info that even the 20years prophecy comes from Oden rather than the background character

Seriously what was Toki's point in this flashback? :pepeke:
That’s why I’m convinced we’ll see her in the present, there’s just no way she exists purely as a vestigial plot device even with Oda’s track record of wasting female characters.

Meanwhile we get the info that even the 20years prophecy comes from Oden rather than the background character

Exactly what I said
Huh? So the flashback ends before we see how Toki's power works and Oden is the one with Future sight powers and not Toki?

So basically Toki was completely useless this flashback. At least it's over

But no one except Oden. Not roger or Garp or Whitebeard or shanks or bug mom or admirals ever did that for the last fprty years of Kaido's pirate career.

So as far as we can tell, Oden is an exception that proves the rule
Because he obviously wouldnt fight them in full Zoan form. Oden lucked out with Kaido being in weakest state and being distracted. Any Top Tier in Oden's position could've done the same thing. Which shows Kaido isnt invulnerable to swords, and he cannot be compared with Luffy and Lightning.
Post automatically merged:

She travelled 800 years into the future to clean the kitchen.

That's one of my greatest disappointments with this flashback, she had so much potential with her being of the Void Century, possibly of the Ancient Kingdom itself and having a time travel df. Had Imu and the Gorosei heard about her it's likely they wouldn't have been hesitant anymore to send forces and/or spies to Wano to get her.

May be more for lack of trying than anything else, seems like the only person who REALLY wants Kaido to die is the man himself.
You mean you can become an Emperor b without going out and Conquererin territories? What about the God valley incident. We know Kaido lost and yet he got NO SCAR... and what about the Shanks incident during marineford.... And what about that time Kaido went to ambush kid and company... Also this man has been imprisoned by he navy like 9 times so I'm assuming he was caught outside of Wano as well those 9 times since sakazuki has no idea what goes on in Wano

Nahhhh... Theres way too much to oof that Kaido is out and about all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.