Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@nik87

Law's technique has two steps.
First one is stretching his sword. Second one was the huge shockwave causing an explosion to Wano.

Still, we need to see the panel(s) first.
It actually not, Law make the sword such big and put it deep into the ground because it would destroy while Onigashima.
The huge hole seems be a reason why Lance said that Onigashima would be done, a insane attack...
At least small country lvl...

WHY TF IS BIG MOM USING LIGHTNING AND FLAME

WHY SHE DOESNT USE ADV COC

:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat:
@nik87

Law's technique has two steps.
First one is stretching his sword. Second one was the huge shockwave causing an explosion to Wano.

Still, we need to see the panel(s) first.
he probably passes a very powerful shock wave through the sword and where it passes it will destroy everything and needs a point where it releases all this wave, which is the tip of the sword.

Big Mom: "Come on!!! Go ahead!!!
Do you think you can defeat me!!?
I am “Big Mom”!!!!"

I don't know but this doesn't sound (and I'm guessing it won't look like either) like someone that is going to get defeated. King and Queen had a shocked look before the final attacks and BM sounded confident.

At least she's not on Onigashima anymore, that's a plus
Queen :the moment he is visible again is the moment he is out of stamina , stupid decision boy -> Sanji appeared , defeated him and sent him flying.
King : You are biologically incapable of defeating me: Zoro cut his wing and sword and defeat him.
BM :
Big Mom: "Come on!!! Go ahead!!!
Do you think you can defeat me!!?
I am “Big Mom”!!!!"
she will be pierced and send down flying to the ground. will be defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.