Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are hellbent on looking like even bigger morons down the line
I respect your commitment to being wrong.

The final war hasn't even started, Big Meme ain't top 10 in the verse, thinking that Oda is gonna write a final war against the WG with no opponent stronger than her means you have extremely low IQ.
IMO he already got BB set up to be the strongest if he wants the question is how will all of this play out .

Well the same bigmom told kaido to avoid zoros attack chapters ago so...... the yonko seem to disagree. Then again comparing bigmoms durability to kaido is already silly
what you're saying doesn't make any sense in your opinion the red hawk that kaido dodged is more powerful than the monstrous attack that law to inflict on big mom?

for the moment law has the most powerful attack that have seen in one piece.

Admiral fans went wild over Akainu tanking a grapple and an enraged quake punch.

Zoro fans went wild over Hakai "tanking" feats for 1 second.

And to nobody's surprise, now they're trying to drag down BM and the greatest tanking feat to date, an internal Onigashima-sized explosion.

:jackcopium::kidsmile:
old wb gura punches =country to continental level

The explosion is the same explosion which happened in Big Mom. The longer Law stretches the sword, the more powerful the shockwave.
So that's why the leakers highlighted Law's attack since his explosion caused a huge hole in the country.

Also funny, prior to this chapter, we were debating about whether Law and Kidd would defeat current Luffy. Turns out, yes, they absolutely would.

There is one more thing Kidd has up his sleeve
This is where I'm at with it. I'm 90% sure BM is done. But if she isn't and Oda just decided to break the mold on fights because she's a Yonko, I "could" see one last clash between them and he finally surpasses her with Conquerors. Really depends on the direction Oda wants to go with him

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The Luffy who will most likely end up facing Akainu will arguably be consistently stronger than the current one facing off Kaido who is anyway definitely declarable as more potent than Meme at this stage.

And I bet Sabo will kinda give his hand which won't make too much of a major difference but I don't think that Luffy will be Akainu level by himself possibly and we are talking about a Luffy robustly stronger than his current counterpart which is probably quite close to yonko level.

Big Mom being defeated in this arc isn't really surprising, it was hinted many times during this arc that Big Mom was probably going to get defeated. Also having Perospero be the only BMP to get defeated at Onigashima would just feel weird, it seems like Oda really wanted to get rid of two Yonko's at once.

So let me get this straight.

Law damaged her ribs internally while kidd damaged her arm

Law made mention of kidd using attacks after his own wears her down lol

Now zoro took hakai and withstood around the same amount of time bigmom withstood their attacks and got broken bones. While zoro has to take a combined attack from that same bigmom with another yonko in order for his bones to he broken. And with those same broken bones scarred another yonko leaving law speechless? You do know all of this hypes zoro and king even more right?

Infact let's play a game if what I have said did not happen I challenge anyone to prove me otherwise

When Sanji low diffs an admiral? Sure
You see I will state a fact such as "The only character Big Meme K.O'd in 220 chapters of screentime is PAGE ONE"
And you will reply with fantasy headcanon "Sanji lowdiffs an Admiral"

You're creditless and you're coping, seek help.

My Lonko tanked an semi country level attack meanwhile your AdmiraL is in bandages after fighting Morley
Your Lonko got beaten by two nerfed and injured side characters
My Admiral killed the World's strongest pirate and shat over all his commanders right afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.