Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shura

Zoro may cut kaido or even kill him (as Luffy don't kill his opponents) but rest assured that Luffy will be the one taking more screentime against Kaido and would be landing final blow on him...
Zoro didn't kill any of his opponents though...not even Monet....if you talk about fodder killing, then yeah almost all of the SH did kill unintentionally.....

Ultimately it is upto Oda how he perceives of what it means of "killing" kaido

You mean the effects are the use?

Youre saying the other use of CoC is making a light show?

Say what now? How does that help actual combat? Do the lights like blind people or something
The effects are basically what is indicative of the use of CoC.

I suppose using CoC with swordsmanship allow you to enhance your cutting ability.

Now if you want to think that only way to show the use of CoC is by making the character knocked out fodder. Be my guest.

Oden: "I'm at the peak of power, if I couldn't defeat Kaido, that means no one can actually defeat him in this time"
WB: :whitepress: Oden, you motherfucker

Rayleigh: :josad:

LOL, regardless if that's actually true or not though, it simply again tells you all that Kaido is a god damn monster in that period of time. And Don't ever mention Yonko commander level again, NOT even YFM. Cause Those are fucking outrageous ways just to belittle Oden's achievement for whatever agenda you guys have

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Not reading all 28 pages of this, anyone else kinda wondering why we didn’t get to see the destruction of Oden Castle/Toki’s supposed death? Feel like that’s just gonna fuel the notion that she’s still alive and kicking unless (until) proven otherwise.

I suppose using CoC with swordsmanship allow you to enhance your cutting ability
Sorry but i'll have to stop you here.

This statement needs back up of some kind.

As far as I can agree wth you is that CoC is used to make a light show since we've seen that a few times.

I will not agree with this statement though without anything substantive backing it

S

Shura

Don't drag Zoro into this project bullshit boy the man even got rid of Shusui like it was nothing just to prove he doesn't care about that shit... Hell Gyukimaru was even giving a sermon about the sword god and Zoro's answer was "I don't care"
then why do you people drag Luffy?...did he ever give a shit about world history or joyboy or any ancient weapons??.....

Status
Not open for further replies.