Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
when he and wb clashed
when he and kaido clashed at the castle
You mean those random Black sparks that mean nothing and don't affect the story in any way?

Youre sayug he had CoC but not when he was faced with 1000 fodder pirates or when he could knock out that old priest dude with the barrier fruit to go after Orochi

So how did Ashura douji know that Luffy knocking out fodder was CoC if Oden never used it

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
One question

Do you think Luffy will be defenseless and retarded like Oden against the hostage tactics ?
I think that's where Luffy would differ from oden.

Luffy is simple minded but when it comes to war and fights he is very realistic like saying to Katakuri that in pirates fight everything is fair...

So, I don't expect Luffy to fall to such hostage trick and even if he does find himself in this situation then he won't lose his mind like oden did...

You mean the same Luffy who does a degoza in front of fodders to enter Drum island and have a chance to save Nami?
You mean being polite is the same as trusting a person who admitted to killing your father and tried to kill your son and tell you to abandon your dream for five years?

Hmm? Imagine Blackbeard or Akainu come up to Luffy and tell him they will destroy Fusha village if he doesn't stop his adventure for five years and provide no reason why they should be trusted to keep their word and are clearly the same people responsible for killing his brother

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You do understand that THEM can refer to someone singular, right? Like if Oden was talking in the singular, which he was, and didn't know the gender? "In 20 years, the main characteR."
He read true history so you do understand that he must have learnt about joyboy and whether he was a king or queen indicating his gender???

So if oden knew when exactly joyboy will enter new world then for him to use them in gender neutral way doesn't add up

You mean being polite is the same as trusting a person who admitted to killing your father and tried to kill your son and tell you to abandon your dream for five years?

Hmm? Imagine Blackbeard or Akainu come up to Luffy and tell him they will destroy Fusha village if he doesn't stop his adventure for five years and provide no reason why they should be trusted to keep their word and are clearly the same people responsible for killing his brother
No I mean that everything is not resolve by strength alone and that some times you have to chose the difficult path to do the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.