Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait for Onigashima
that's where the F#ck fest starts:suresure:
Don't set your hope too high already, there will always Offpanel Offpanel no Mi
Before it actually happened who would have thought Roger Pirates vs WB Pirates would get offpanelled so much and only given "aFtEr 3 DaYs.." or legendary Whitebeard vs Roger happened only in single panel.
Or Oden + scabbards vs Beast Pirates yet no scabbards are given any panel

Can someone make a list of all the things Oda has retconed due to this messy flashback. The one I can think off from the top of my head are.
1. Momonosuke seeing Oden die
2. Oden having Conquerors haki
3. Kaido caring about Raftel or Poneglyph information
4. Orochi caring about Wano's borders
5. Toki matering in any way

I'm sure theres more
Maybe this will be explained later but
6. Identity of third Calamity above burning castle panel (and fourth one if people's guess about existence of 4th Calamity in the flashback was legit)

I feel bad that I caught up to the manga at the start of WCI. I ended up missing the weekly exprerience of readif and sicussing the fantastic flashbacks in Zou and Dressrosa. Now the only ones I've gotten to talk about are:
Sanji's flashback- MEH
Big mom's flashback- Pretty good
Katakuri's flashback- Meh
Oden's flashback - subpar.

Damn I miss Corazon and law and Kyros and Rebecca's flashbacks

Whatever, ONTO THE FIGHTS

Don't set your hope too high already, there will always Offpanel Offpanel no Mi
Before it actually happened who would have thought Roger Pirates vs WB Pirates would get offpanelled so much and only given "aFtEr 3 DaYs.." or legendary Whitebeard vs Roger happened only in single panel.
Or Oden + scabbards vs Beast Pirates yet no scabbards are given any panel

Maybe this will be explained later but
6. Identity of third Calamity above burning castle panel (and fourth one if people's guess about existence of 4th Calamity in the flashback was legit)
The third guy had Jack's silhouette so it's probably jack... Hehehehe... problem is this should be 8 year old jack somehow

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
them luffy and sanji. looks like oden was also reading the germa66 comic strip.:feelsokeman:
Lol
Oda: Kaido chased Oden to get the secrets of the World after he reached Laugh Tale

Also Oda: i'm gonna forget/ignore that plot point completely in a Oden dedicated flashback as if i never mentioned it before

:pepeke:
I guess he skipped everything related to void century plot under the fear of disclosing something crucial prematurely...

Status
Not open for further replies.