Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I mean that everything is not resolve by strength alone and that some times you have to chose the difficult path to do the right thing.
But THIS is going to be resolved by strength alone.

This isn't the same as like Otohime who wanted to essentially get rid of racism as a concept.

No. The strawhats fought in fishman island and did not cure racism just by fighting.

But in Wano EVERY THING WILL BE FIXED BY FIGHT ING. Kaido literally says that Oden could've fixed evertthing if he fought and the strawhats and everyone is getting ready to fight. fuckin Oda himself has been hyping this fight. Are you saying its actually possible to end this arc without everything being resolved by fighting?

You mean those random Black sparks that mean nothing and don't affect the story in any way?

Youre sayug he had CoC but not when he was faced with 1000 fodder pirates or when he could knock out that old priest dude with the barrier fruit to go after Orochi

So how did Ashura douji know that Luffy knocking out fodder was CoC if Oden never used it
His retainers literally stated he had CoC, so he had it. Doesn't matter if Oda showed it or not (didn't show it with Roger or WB either).

Why should he be able to just knock out the barrier-man? You only knock out those with a strong will. To me this guy certainly must have strong will, since he was also one of the masterminds behind Orochi.

No I mean that everything is not resolve by strength alone and that some times you have to chose the difficult path to do the right thing.

This isn't the same as like Otohime who wanted to essentially get rid of racism as a concept.

No. The strawhats fought in fishman island and did not cure racism just by fighting.

But in Wano EVERY THING WILL BE FIXED BY FIGHT ING. Kaido literally says that Oden could've fixed evertthing if he fought and the strawhats and everyone is getting ready to fight. fuckin Oda himself has been hyping this fight. Are you saying its actually possible to end this arc without everything being resolved by fighting?

So which way is that?Well holy shit after four year I'm getting a basic education in Haki. Please tell me with panels preferably what the other applications of CoC are
Oda has shown that when to CoC users clash there are black sparks. When WB and Oden clashed there were black sparks.

Oden used CoC in conjunction with his swordsmanship. That is why when using certain technic you saw black spark around him.

And how exactly Oden was supposed to know that? Is Oden one of the readers?

Oda has shown that when to CoC users clash there are black sparks. When WB and Oden clashed there were black sparks.

Oden used CoC in conjunction with his swordsmanship. That is why when using certain technic you saw black spark around him.
You mean the effects are the use?

Youre saying the other use of CoC is making a light show?

Say what now? How does that help actual combat? Do the lights like blind people or something

So Flashback is finally finished! Wow

It's good that we actually see Kaido in this chapter not only showing respect to Oden. But also, he told him that he KILLED the Old Hag, for interfering in their fight, and apologizing about that event.

THIS IS Kaido's character that I expected from his introduction. NOW, his character is not contradictory and it's actually what SOOO many of us have been saying that if Kaido planned this shitty trick, then he is NOT the same character Oda introduced.

Some even attacked me and others who said that. And they were justifying "Oh, he's a pirate, he's a pirate, of course he will do that, he's a pirate" Blah blah blah. Doesn't fucking matter, in your eyes. This is what his character and attitude SHOULD BE. And don't see something out of his character, and then say "well, he's a pirate, doesn't matter" and you justify it with every cell in your bone, while it's fucking making Kaido's character go against what he was established on!

Now, Kaido's character is finally back on track to WHO HE ACTUALLY IS

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Zoro may cut kaido or even kill him (as Luffy don't kill his opponents) but rest assured that Luffy will be the one taking more screentime against Kaido and would be landing final blow on him...

Why should he be able to just knock out the barrier-man? You only knock out those with a strong will. To me this guy certainly must have strong will, since he was also one of the masterminds behind Orochi.
So why didn't Oden try so that we the readers don't have to speculate?

I can as easily say Kaido's 1000 men were mid tiers since they never got knocked out by CoC as well. You know why? Because ODEN DIDN'T USE THE THING SO WE CAN'T CONFIRM ANYTHING

He read true history so you do understand that he must have learnt about joyboy and whether he was a king or queen indicating his gender???

So if oden knew when exactly joyboy will enter new world then for him to use them in gender neutral way doesn't add up
Yes, he probably knew that Joyboy was of a certain gender, but that does not mean that he new the gender of the person 20 years in the future that would replace them? This isn't rocket science.

Status
Not open for further replies.