Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For as poorly as Big Mom has been handled overall, this has to be the coolest she's ever looked so far
Can't help it, the chronology of events in this fight is just satisfying for some reason. Maybe because it's the first time a fight of this caliber wasn't won by the strength of one's muscles, the devil fruit versatility helped a lot.

Yet another reason why Haki and its ambiguous effects was a big mistake? Lol. Can't wait for an animated version of Meme screaming "i'm Big Mom" before getting struck with electromagnetic cannon followed by Law declaring end of her era.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I was saying Island lvl.... An The attacks purposely aimed away from the island. Do to the affect it have. Zoro best move, might shake an island a lil bit. Tho no mention of that in the fight against B list King
:suresure::suresure:

The shock wave that creates the cater miles below. Already massively superior to Dragon blaze/ an asrua. With all the insufferable wank u display for those B list attacks. U shouldn’t have any problem with wanking the best feat on The island. With 2 Yonko, Zoro/Luffy/Yamato, an a multitude of high tiers... King of feats among nova goes back to Law
No.
  1. We need to see how big the hole is before we jump the gun.
  2. King of Hell Zoro's Hiryuu Kaen is >>>> Rooftop Zoro’s Hiryuu Kaen.

Honestly, it doesn't even necessarily sound like it's an Onigashima level attack, but let's see first.

Though I agree that with this chapter Law has finally surpassed Rooftop Zoro.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

I don't know if to laugh at the wonky scaling or be impressed by Law's tanking ability.

remember that Bege could only take a few COA hits from a base Linlin before admitting that anymore would kill him while he was in Big Father. ...... Law took multiple of these from a powered up Linlin...
:crazwhat:
Law also tanked a CoC infused Thunder Bagua.

Wano Law really got a big durability boost lol.

I remember thinking that Bege's feat was impressive....

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera

What's your take on King vs Kidd/Law(in a 1v1 scenario?)
Kidd’s offence is hard countered by King's flame defence.

And King can hurt Kidd very badly with Tempura Udon, mountain sized explosions, his wind scythe and his magma dragons.

If Kidd wins at all, it would be at an insanely high difficulty level, but I'm not convinced that he wins.

Law can probably bypass King's flame defence with Kroom, so he should have an unambiguous victory.

No.
  1. We need to see how big the hole is before we jump the gun.
  2. King of Hell Zoro's Hiryuu Kaen is >>>> Rooftop Zoro’s Hiryuu Kaen.

Honestly, it doesn't even necessarily sound like it's an Onigashima level attack, but let's see first.
The copium strong I see. The shock wave shake the whole island, an that wasn’t even the actual impact. Law has to remove the complete Aoe to save the Island. Zoro trash blaze isn’t remotely comparable.
:suresure::suresure::josad:

Though I agree that with this chapter Law has finally surpassed Rooftop Zoro.
U mean technically always been stronger... Law didn’t need mid battle PUs, he already had awakening in his back Pocket. Zoro been outright weaker then Law period. ACoC helped close that gap slightly tho
:myman:

1. Stop calling her Yamatrash.
    • Or at least don't call her that when you tag or quote me.
    • It makes me unwilling to reply.
  2. I place Law above Yamato after this chapter.
Moral of the story is Oda seems to be consistent with his character's portrayal.
Yamao's feats looked good but it became worse and worse with every new feats from Zoro, Law, Kidd and even Sanji.

Just like he made Robin and Franky looked good but then he is consistent with Sanji being better.
So following the formula, I am certain post Wano Sanji > post Wano Yamao.
He can throw random power up for Sanji but he won't let him get kicked out from Monster Trio by Yamao.

Status
Not open for further replies.