Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is still nonsense.
How can Kidd make a rail gun like toys, from leftover metals, yet the rail gun can actually shoot beam like a real rail gun? (It will at least make more sense if the rail gun shoots gigantic metal beam similar to Kidd's awakening and not actual beam).
That doesn't make sense. It is like one makes a car from plastic toy yet somehow the car can run like a real car.
Shonen manga logic

First you said that the king has more resistance than Kaido
king received only 3 or 4 advcoc and was defeated....While Kaido received thousands of blows from Luffy and Yamato....And he is still fighting
Now he says that king is stronger than Big Mom:josad::josad::josad:
I'm sorry, but I don't understand you
I go to work while wiping my tears:myman:

From this chapter alone, I can mention 2 things about Big Mom's terrible perfomance.
1. When Law is on her body and she wants to get rid of him, the way she punches Law is like a puppy irritated with an insect on its body. Looks really childish punch.
2. She cuts Kidd's metal bull, should have known it is useless as Kidd can just reform the bull.

By number 2, I can tell she also won't have clue dealing against Pica golem. Pica has a chance against her.
Wow

Hmm, like not using her tools properly? Allowing herself to get hit so easily against some of the most dangerous opponents she could ask for? In a one-on-one setting, the current Kid never gets to touch any given YC1 as easily he touched BM and assign a letter(pole) to them. Law won't be having an easy time showing his sword into their bodies akin to Big Mom.

We're humans, mate. We all make mistakes. Despite how much I criticize Oden and his wank, I never dared to put him anywhere near the YC1s or even Yamato. And no one's sending you DMs to take me seriously. Idgf about anyone taking me seriously on an internet platform. Do you know why I never utter a work of insult at you despite how much you try to degrade me? Because I never take any of this seriously. I am too old for that shit, man.
BM on this whole fight only evaded an attack once.

And was not even her own action , her homies told her to do so.

Compared to Kaido speed , blocks she simply looks so underutilized.

It is still nonsense.
How can Kidd make a rail gun like toys, from leftover metals, yet the rail gun can actually shoot beam like a real rail gun? (It will at least make more sense if the rail gun shoots gigantic metal beam similar to Kidd's awakening and not actual beam).
That doesn't make sense. It is like one makes a car from plastic toy yet somehow the car can run like a real car.
He generates the Magnetic force himself

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
A big reason why Big Mom is down is because of a rule of 3 situation happening here. 3 times we have had a chapter end in the same way but with stronger results each time. Law hits Big Mom with a very painful attack, which opens the door for Kid to hit her with a lot of force.

First time Law hits her with Shock Willie he is doing it with his sword at a regular length. Kid follows up by using assign and hitting her with basic steel bars. Result is that BM uses a year of her life to power up.

Second time Law hits her with a bigger shock willie by revealing he can stretch his sword, BM was begging Law not to use the move ("No, not that!"). Kid follows up with an intricate Bull Mech that hits her hard. Result is that she has to mend her broken bones and pulls out more advanced moves that we've never seen before.

Third time Law hits her with his biggest attack yet. The sword is extending to the ground and BM is desperately attacking Law to stop him by punching him over and over again. Law hits her with a stronger version of shock willie that puts a giant crater in the ground (compare the mountains next to it and how big it looks from Momo's POV). Kid follows up with a technologically advanced laser cannon attack. The big difference this time is that we can see Big Mom's face in reaction to Kid's attack. Result is that Big Mom is defeated.

This is the best place to stop the fight as there really isn't a way to improve on what we've already seen here, it will just be stalling or recycled content if it does. It wouldn't make sense to keep it going when we just saw the climax.

For another example of what I'm talking about look up the film "Kramer vs Kramer" and find the breakfast scenes at the beginning, middle, and end.

It's late where I'm at so I'm going to bed after posting this. But what happens during those breakfast scenes is what is happening here; the foundation of the events are similar, but there's a story and progression being told.

Add in the fact that we've already seen multiple fights end this way in the arc and you're only setting yourself up for disappointment if you think she's going to continue fighting after this.

Honestly, I was expecting some massive blast when I initially read the spoilers. I really hope that is not the attack the puts Big Mom down for good. How does Oda go from Law carving a hole clean through Onigashima, and leaving an absolutely massive crater in Wano itself, to a blast about as wide as Big Mom's head for the "finishing blow"?

It is still nonsense.
it could be the electricity from magnetic fields that he made.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Honestly, I was expecting some massive blast when I initially read the spoilers. I really hope that is not the attack the puts Big Mom down for good. How does Oda go from Law carving a hole clean through Onigashima, and leaving an absolutely massive crater in Wano itself, to a blast about as wide as Big Mom's head for the "finishing blow"?
Because reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.