Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're wrong, Killer has to fight Hawkins for plot convenience, be as it is, Sanji is a straw hat , while Kid and Law are captains and Oda give them space, Oda could not let Sanji fight Hawkins and Killer fight Queen... This is not a powerscaling thing, Killer fought Hawkins because Hawkins had Kidd hostage, stop.
well i have a different opinion on the matter.

So you believe that Zoro and Yamato are over the admirals rn if they don’t have Advanced CoC? You’re not serious

How? Having one ability doesn’t automatically put you over anyone. No one in their right mind would automatically put Yamato over any admiral just because she has advanced CoC especially when they’re endgame opponents

Yamato held out against Kaido but lost without doing significant damage. The most she did in their 1v1 was make his forehead bleed
Again the admirals bot having CoC adv is a huge IF especially when a guy like Oden had adv CoC.

Again you keep using headcannon to rank the admirals like they dont have Adv CoC, remember 2 admirals fought and changed the landscape of an entire island. Them not having Adv CoC is almost impossible.

She didn’t even lose, Luffy intervened also neither Kid or Law would’ve held out that long.

I'm not sure why Killer fans would come for Jinbe but I don't recommend it lol
He's not begging for himself but for his Captain, he was being blackmailed.
Not trying to shit on Jinbei, its just that Killer is a better fighter.

Law's KROOM coated sword produces shockwaves all around the place throughout the sword.

We never saw her arm and PCD hit her body not arm.

She proceeds to talk about Trafalgar's techniques after she notices her broken arm. PCD wrecked her ribs imo.
Linlin remarks how Law techniques are real trouble, but going by panels, assuming Kidd was the material executioner of her arm makes more sense.
You say PCD didn't hit her arm but the mechanical Bull was said to be bigger than Linlin, covering all her body.
Also, seems like Kidd was crushing bones while Law was impacting organs.

Killer stronger than Sanji

Kidd pirates need to add page1 to their crew
I hope Ulti will join the Kidd Pirates, in that case Page One would be included

--Ok my thoughts for now -- Can change when translated chapter comes tomorrow

--The fighting is meh this chapter , the connection of attacks with respect to either party seems arbitrary ; kaido vs luffy and zoro vs king had way better rythem

--BM not using adv coc or bigger elemental Attacks is stupid

--Kidd's last attack felt underwhelming to me ; the blast should have been much bigger

--Law's attack was the only good part of the chapter still the range of it being a country level attack seems exaggerated

--BM doesn't seem defeated adding editors note too but according to pattern she very well may be

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
is it? It look like advcoc is the ultimate power especially after this fight in which Oda didnt want to let Mom using advcoc when punching Law :suresure:. He was scarred law woundt finish his combo with advcoc punch:josad:
It is because it shows that aCoC is not necessary to take out one of the toughest peopleout there. aCoC was never needed, it exists to help ineffective hitters like Luffy and he is still ineffective. :saden:
They said it affected the whole of Wano island:seriously:
I know. Another case of "amazing double spread of aCoC clash"... :ihaha:

A common theory for ZKK is that Luffy will defeat Kaido but pass out, and Kaido will use Awakening to get back up, which is when Zoro leaps into the sky and slices his head off.

They think Zoro is going to one shot a fucking Yonko. Very unique group of people, that bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.