Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
--Ok my thoughts for now -- Can change when translated chapter comes tomorrow

--The fighting is meh this chapter , the connection of attacks with respect to either party seems arbitrary ; kaido vs luffy and zoro vs king had way better rythem

--BM not using adv coc or bigger elemental Attacks is stupid

--Kidd's last attack felt underwhelming to me ; the blast should have been much bigger

--Law's attack was the only good part of the chapter still the range of it being a country level attack seems exaggerated

--BM doesn't seem defeated adding editors note too but according to pattern she very well may be
Or choosing Onigashima for such a huge battle was a mistake by Oda.

Or perhaps, he was clever to choose Onigashima, because it made things a lot simpler for him. Convenience over perfection :kayneshrug:

Law would low-mid diff King
Zoro did that after he Awakened ADVCOC, whilst Law would loose without his DF Awakening, which is draining his life.

Zoro won in 1 minute againts King after ADVCOC awakening
Half of which was spent fighting enma, and without his strongest attack, and you really compare law/kid's life risking attacks to zoro's comfort zone feats. Zoro is truly frightening.

Also News from the future
"Zoro is WSS"
"Shanks is dead Zoro surpassed him"
"Law is dead"
"And Kidd is still irrelevant"

Just look how much damaged they took since the beginning of the raid : Kata Marco and King can’t take that much. Marco regen so it’s not really the same thing.
They took Yonko level attacks consecutively without taking that much breaks. It’s insane. Kata didn’t take as many attacks.

Let’s say G4 is equal to a normal COA punch from BM : Law just took at least ten of them on the head/body and still conscious and that was after lots and lots of damage.
Kid just tanked BM finisher with minimal injuries. I know it’s bullshit writing but it’s reality. And Kid ranked Ikokku and was also stabbed by Hawkins with his Vodoo powers.

Kid and Law endurance > YC1 by a good margin.

King is more durable than them and Marco can regen but the SN duo can stack damage and rise better than them
Hell Kid and Law had even less breaks than Luffy, who ate food beforehand to face Kaido 1v1

sure i don't mind and will never ask for something that i cannot do too :D
Good, then I have a suggestion: since we are not allowed to bet accounts here, how about the winner gets to decide the losing party to address a One Piece character of the winner's choice with "-sama" at the end of the character's name, even if the losing party is shitposting about said character, so those who are mocking fun of Luffy address him as "Condom-sama" instead of just "Condom". :suresure:

I think this is quite harmless yet still funny and, IIRC, not against the forum's rules. What do you think? :zehaha:

i wonder how do the ZKK think :
last chapter:
Chopper told us about his worries about Zoro
We saw Zoro seeing a grim reaper and cannot move
and even saw Franky is running towards hims to save him
Basically Oda telling us Zoro needs help .
this chapter BM goes down and like that Queen and King went down shortly after each other , that means Kaido is going down in the next chapters, Zoro will not get another medicine :D
and even Onigashima is not endangering the capital anymore which means Kaido can be defeated and Onigashima is allowed to fall.
Oda even went the whole way and make a hole in the bottom of Onigashima near Yamato basically preparing a plot , that allows Yamato just to toss the explosives down.

So, why did Big Mom just take Kid's attack without doing anything? That's just shit. She could've easily done something to protect herself. This is so trash.
Yonko have been condescending since forever, they felt so outrageously powerful they never worked on their haki extensively and these were the results.

In terms of attack potency, this attack is easily large island level since it massively hollowed a part of the main-land which is comparable to Onigashima's size; the depth of this hole seems very deep. No doubt it would have destroyed Onigashima.
Wouldn't wonder me if new calc results will be great about this feat.
Wonder how it will affect Doffy's power level.

:finally:

Literally you got the worst scaling

You were wrong about Oden and Luffy
Why would I ever take you or anyone of you guys seriously when you basically kept denying Oden portrayal, hype and feats

Anyone who downplayed Oden hard like you do isn't gonna be right about YCs/SNs scaling
Why is it so funny when Ndule is the one to criticize pretty much anyone's scaling?:myman:

A common theory for ZKK is that Luffy will defeat Kaido but pass out, and Kaido will use Awakening to get back up, which is when Zoro leaps into the sky and slices his head off.

They think Zoro is going to one shot a fucking Yonko. Very unique group of people, that bunch.
No one I know who believes in ZKK thinks it's a fresh/awakened Kaido.

MOST theories (including mine) will be that Oda does 2 parallels in one, we flashback to the very first "arc" that had Zoro&Luffy by seeing Kaido attempt to kill Luffy while Big Mom has/is approaching Tama. Luffy knocks Big Mom's ass all over The New World with a punch that Team Rockets her to her ship&crew, Zoro jumps in and slices Kaido.

Parallels to Morgan/Coby/Helmeppo/Luffy/Zoro as well as Oden/Momo/Kaido/Old Hag. We will also get confirmation that Kaido is a Bitch. "Warriors death, honor, blah blah blah", yet chooses to take advantage of a hostage &distracted foe.

Status
Not open for further replies.