Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, then I have a suggestion: since we are not allowed to bet accounts here, how about the winner gets to decide the losing party to address a One Piece character of the winner's choice with "-sama" at the end of the character's name, even if the losing party is shitposting about said character, so those who are mocking fun of Luffy address him as "Condom-sama" instead of just "Condom". :suresure:

I think this is quite harmless yet still funny and, IIRC, not against the forum's rules. What do you think? :zehaha:
i don't bet at all, and it is not fear or anything just it is how i am but what i can do , taking an L and admitting it if you are ok with that , then good if not. and by the way i don't like such respect-less expressions , never said them in my life and i will not change that because of some silly fantasy story.

Jinbe was only just now surpassed by Kid as a pirate. If Hawkins can crack his helmet, Jinbe would probably knock him out
Hawkins cracked it after repeated hits, Killer received a prolonged beating since he was incapacitated most of the fight.
Also, its not like cracking the helmet means defeating him.

Kid and Law are stronger than Yamato amd Zoro.
-Yamato only managed to give a nonserious Kaido a few drops of blood.
-Zoro also fought in a 5 on 2 on rooftop but he couldnt do really much. His strongest attack, ashura with adcCoC, gave a not so relevant scar to Kaido.
-Base Kaido wrecked the 9 Scabards( including Sulong Dukes who each scale at >YC3 and the rest around Veteran-YC3)
-Extremely nerfed Big Mom destroyed Queen and made him shit his pants. And Queen shouldnt be much inferior to King

That shows you that being Commander level or slightly above is not enough to fight a Yonkou.
We haven't seen Zoro's strongest attack since he got his King of Hell powerup.

I dont if anyone already theorized this but i ll do color spread first Pages shows, Robin looking to a skull ( Zoro's death foreshadow) and Zoro dressed like law ( hmmmm ) my Guess is, law and Kidd almost defeated Big Mom, she might still stand for another attack ( cp0 finish her maybe or someone unexpected like teach....whatever) and law will use the eternal surgery on Zoro to save him....and then dies....law final plot was doflamingo....time to say goodbye
Only flaw with this is that AFAIK, the Immortal Surgery is an age/time limit break, not injury related. I've come to the conclusion that Imu had the surgery and is more or less a Howard Hughes, just, ya know, a world domineering megalomaniac instead of a wealthy germaphobe air tycoon. He (?) Does live forever, but can be killed, so he stays in his Ivory tower.

Law can do the same easier , using his awakening. the first time he used his attack he forced BM to use one year life span, second time he broke her arm and ribs and forced her to use life span again to heal herself , and we saw how powerful his last attack was.
Law can even harm King in his defense mode because it doesn't anything to his powers, Zoro was only able to harm king once he used his speed mode.
Thats Nonsense stop listening to youtubes who have no brains, Zoro harmed king when he had his flame on, before ADVCOC, thats used by Lanji bois, to say if king didnt use his speed mode, Zoro would not have defeated him. Its not true by the manga, but in their made up headcanon they use, even if they end up sounding like mor... you know the word. Educate yourself and start reading properly, and dont listen to others for opinions.

She did nothing of that sort. She was hit by the bull on her body which caused the damage to her ribs.

She did . check the last panel of her in the last chapter. Her right hand is straight away on the body of the bull. Not broken in a weird angle like it is in this chapter.
Even if you don't consider it to be trying to stop the bull attack even then you can see her right hand to be pretty all right

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This is not nonsense. Hollowing part of the main-land, which is comparable to Onigashima, is an island level at the very least. Law penetrated the ground deep enough knowing it wouldn't damage the island too.
Stop it. Ikoku sized diameter is not comparable to Onigashima. It is not even 1000th part of it.

Thats Nonsense stop listening to youtubes who have no brains, Zoro harmed king whne he had his flame on, before ADVCOC, thats used by Lanji bois, to say if king didnt use his speed mode, Zoro would not have defeated him. Its not true by the manga, but in their made up headcanon they use, even if they end up sounding like mor... you know the word. Educate yourself and start reading properly, and listen to others for opinions.
i don't listen to anyone that is just what was stated in the manga , even Zoro was saying his fire is on , attacking him is pointless.

We haven't seen Zoro's strongest attack since he got his King of Hell powerup.
It would probably still be Ashura. And he already used Ashura with advCoC against Kaido.
Current Ashura would only be a little stronger than rooftop Ashura and that just because he can control his advCoC

Status
Not open for further replies.