Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Without pixel scaling btw (Flower Capital is also as large as Onigashima).
Red circle = Flower Capital
Yellow circle = the exact same size of Flower Capital
Orange circles = the mountains comparable to Flower Capital which are, according to you, just "rocks".

The main-land on this region has ENOUGH space to fit 3 - 4 Flower Capitals, it's that large. The hole is exactly beneath Onigashima, so I couldn't draw the yellow circle exactly there but if we look at this panel, it's clear how large the hole is:

The same kind of mountains, as I highlighted above they are clearly large, are massively dwarfed by this hole. On the top right corner there's an actual mountain range of multiple mountains being dwarfed by the hole as well - and that's just the surface, without accounting the actual depth of this hole, destroying lots amount of main-land deep beneath the ground.

Now I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics you will come up again, to weasel your way out of it? You know, I should have just ignored your ignorant ass way back then but since I have the change to crumble your argument apart, I'll just do it.
Ok fair enough. I will gladly admit being wrong about it when I get to see the size of that hole compared to Flower Capital in the same panel you just used now on top. I still think it is nowhere close to as big but we will see.
Even if you end up right about it, there is nothing about it to trigger me considering it is not really applicable in combat unless you repeat the exact same conditions as here. Even then, all that DC is pointless vs Meme where it actually matters.

Ok fair enough. I will gladly admit being wrong about it when I get to see the size of that hole compared to Flower Capital in the same panel you just used now on top. I still think it is nowhere close to as big but we will see.
Even if you end up right about it, there is nothing about it to trigger me considering it is not really applicable in combat unless you repeat the exact same conditions as here. Even then, all that DC is pointless vs Meme where it actually matters.
As I said, if you're not so sure about this, you sure can wait until we actually see the comparison between Onigashima/Flower Capital and this hole.

Btw, I read a post here mentioning how Onigashima could be placed on this hole later on after Kaido is defeated and the danger being gone.

Also, I said the hole is comparable in size, not exactly as large as Onigashima, there's a difference. My initial argument isn't also the surface level, although the hole is quite large as I illustrated above, but the actual depth of the hole.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And where are the panels?
So you really think I will look for every panel, you know those attacks and I know them too. If we really have some doubt we can Check them together but I don’t think I claimed mysterious attacks nobody knew.

No AoE, no lethality
- After Enma
- No AoE, no lethality
- Lethality might match, no AoE
- AoE matches, lethality maybe
- Neither lethal nor AoE
- KKG also beyond high tier level
- Punk Hazard no, Gamma Knife lethality up there but no AoE
- No Sanji attack matches it
- Vagabond Drill does not have anything comparable
- Entei covered a part of a small ass island (see the town).
- Same as above.
Beef burst destroyed someone far stronger than Pica far more durable and sent him to kingdom come. If DR ISDS and Beef burst had to clash Zoro will be pushed back hard.

After Enma for Karyudon ? What do you mean ?
that attack is stronger than ISDS in DR. It means if ISDS had to clash with that attack it wouldn’t manage to cut it and Zoro will be burnt.

My claim is all those attacks if they clashed directly against DR ISDS would beat it. Or all those attack would make more damage to the target than DR ISDS.

All the attacks I submitted or most of them would have overpowered Zoro ISDS during DR.

AOE is cool and all and Zoro had a nice feat. But let’s not pretend it was beyond high tier feat. Not at all.

Don´t believe in zenkai boost
It was stated by the author himself. You can’t question it.

And Zoro had some overall adventure in Wani that likely made him a little bit stronger overall.

and Enma is Enma.

You can say that Zoro has peak high tier / low top tier offense in the rooftop. But not in DR.

Status
Not open for further replies.