Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me why TWO Zoros in 2 vs 1 couldn't do the same that the TWO of Kidd + Law did in 2 vs 1?
People are conveniently forgetting it's a 2 vs 1 lol
And that Adv CoC Zoro stomped a YC1 with three hits
One of them being a nameless attack and another a single sword attack

Not to mention that Kidd = Law
Law is a swordsman (Oda called it as that and recognized him as that... and his strongest move is a freaking sword attack)
So Zoro > Law = Kidd
How was that a sword attack? It was a shockwave lol, Law is clearly a df oriented fighter first before a swordsman. And the argument Law is a swordsman therefore Zoro is stronger makes no sense whatsoever in this context. Law’s AP > Zoro’s AP, Zoro can still surpass him though but not this arc.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
As I said, if you're not so sure about this, you sure can wait until we actually see the comparison between Onigashima/Flower Capital and this hole.

Btw, I read a post here mentioning how Onigashima could be placed on this hole later on after Kaido is defeated and the danger being gone.

Also, I said the hole is comparable in size, not exactly as large as Onigashima, there's a difference. My initial argument isn't also the surface level, although the hole is quite large as I illustrated above, but the actual depth of the hole.
Yes, that's what I meant. I wanna see a panel where both the hole and something else are in the same panel and at the same distance so there are no issues with perspective or anything. The best would be if Oda used the panel you posted first where capital is seen as well as the hole next to it. Sadly the one he used with Momo doesnt have the capital to be used to compare...

It is hard to compare it to Onigashima since they are not at the same height and thus perspective can fool us. Unless Onigashima lands next to the capital into that hole... Ye, might be that he lands it inside... It doesnt strike me as big enough to fit Onigashima itself which is bigger than Dressrosa itself. If it ends up true, nice for Law but sadly useless in combat. Might come to use vs Red Line...

who do you think to Wano after the battle?
Garp and Coby (another sword memebers)?
Sabo and revos?
the grand fleet?
Shanks?
I think Luffy will spend a little time in Wano
I wish the Revo will make Wano their HQ and protect against the Cipher Pol , after all the CP especially CP0 are the main opponent for the Revos.
and Sabo already told Fujitora that he will be there if Luffy ever needed him and he has Luffy's vivre card.

Actually a great idea lol? The hole is big enough to put Onigashima into it.

@nik87 I agree about the country lvl feat, it is wrong but Island lvl is clearly given for Law feat. The first spoiler made it sound like it was country lvl attack, but island lvl fits into it.
Still really impressive, second strongest move next to Hakai. Tied with Kidd’s rail gun which we will see the effect next chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.