Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ardym

Carrot will never come for me.
Each crew member stands out from the others, both in design and in fighting style, while Carrot is too similar to Chopper, both in design and in fighting style.
Both: they are men-beasts, fight hand to hand, transform and can jump in the same way.

In addition, each member of the crew is linked to an element:
Luffy- wind
Zoro- darkness
Sanji- fire
Franky- metal
Robin- (I don't know)
Brook- spirit (I think)
Usop- nature
Nami- lightning
Chopper- earth (I think)
Jimbe- water

In all this, Carrot does not add anything, since his electrical attacks are also associated with Nami's lightning.
you know that Luffy has lightning and fire as well don't you?

Nami is wind. Luffy and Zoro are Earth and Metal.
Nami defeated Miss Doublefinger with thunder elemental attack
Defeated Kalifa with thunder elemental attack
Defeated fodder Marines and fishmen with thunder elemental attacks
Got powerup from Big Mom, with stronger thunder elemental attack

Nope, Nami is not Wind

Here are the elemental of Straw Hats
Luffy - no elemental but closest to fire (Red Hawk)
Zoro - wind (tatsumaki, flying slashes)
Nami - thunder
Usopp - nature (pop green)
Sanji - fire (fire kicks, Raid suit resistant to fire)
Chopper - no elemental but closest to holy (healing)
Robin - no elemental
Franky - machine as main, fire second
Brook - ice/darkness
Jinbe - water

2nd Baratie has always be my head canon.

Pudding and Sanji relationship is a good conclusion to Sanji quest for a beautiful woman who loves him.☀️
Does not have to be headcanon. I think Oda is preparing homes for the Strawhats to go to once everything is over, i doubt they will stay together.
Chopper has Zou, Sanji has wherever Pudding is, Zoro will have Wa No, Franky W7, Brook will stay with Laboon and probably Crocus, Jinbe will stay at the new island above the sea where the fishmen will build a new home, Usopp has Kaya, but also Elbaf, Nami Cocoyashi.

Only Robin is not clear yet, might be Revos, might be a future island (3 eyed people island for example).

P

PeperLevi

I still think that Carrot gonna join the Strawhats crew, she has lot of potencial and with some training in haki she would be very powerfull.
Also the fit to the crew, she came alongside with the strawhats to Whole Cake island, her friend die(like the strawhats having someone who die in their past), she was a really good part and add something to the strawhats, I hope Carrot joining them.
Carrot is perfect for the SHs
Where you come from and she is good for the crew
Honestly, I'm confident in Carrot joining the crew. Her role on the crew would be lookout. Carrot perfectly fits the role that Luffy wants for lookout position
in chapter 304

Sbs 74
D: I would like to know the Straw Hats' bed times and wake up times!
And thus, even during instances where they have to navigate through the seas during nighttime, there will always need to be at least two people awake at all times in order to keep an eye out in both the front and back directions of the ship, hence every member alternates every 2 hours to stay on the lookout. It isn't too uncommon that these people don't get sufficient sleep.

Carrot irregular sleep would be useful to the crew. Inherited will is one of the main theme of one piece. Strawhats will accomplish what their predecessors couldn't do. Luffy become pk and defeat WG, Roger sickness probably prevented him from doing so, Zoro becoming the greatest Swordman (Kuina Sword), Zeff didn't find the all blue, Hiriluk couldn't make the panacea etc. She inherited the will of Pedro, who was waiting for the dawn of the world.Pedro was rejected by roger to let him join his crew in order to help bring about the dawn,Carrot will be the one to fulfill it by joining strawhats.
How hilarious that peoples as you guys didn't gived up yet.
Her build so far:None!
Her impact in history so far:None!
Great stuff she would bring for crew:None!
Luffy's interest in her so far:None!
And Wano's storylines have making clear how her "time with crew" is over.
The maximum that Oda can do with her in future, is make her face Daifuku again,and this time he put her in her rigth place just like Oven did with Pekoms.
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

Years ago i was so obsessed with the idea of a new nakama , but after WCI the hype of a new nakama beside Jinbe or after is no more especially after oda want to end OP in 5 years .

even jinbe who is conformed didnt join yet and OP is ending .
I honestly would feel content with either Carrot or Momo joining if not both.

Then we might end up like this once and for all.

jimbe from impel down to wano got so many arcs before he joined and he still didn't join yet lol, and story already at 80% so it makes no sense for anyone to still join part of the main cast. carrot fans pushed her but she got lost and faded into background since wano started lol, and BB having 10 captains could just be because luffy will beat one of them before his proper battle with BB himself, like he beat both katakuri nad cracker besides BM, like burgess or something.
Why would Luffy fight a commander of BB ? Serious question, it won't have any any hype in it.

S

stealthblack

Why would Luffy fight a commander of BB ? Serious question, it won't have any any hype in it.
Like how luffy and burgess meet in dressrosa. They could meet in some mini arc Like zou. Burgess wanted luffy's gomu no mi. Maybe he still wants IT. Maybe the new bb pirate îs a guy Like bullet. Maybe they will meet in weevil arc and luffy takes in weevil while Zoro beats the BB pirate

Like how luffy and burgess meet in dressrosa. They could meet in some mini arc Like zou. Burgess wanted luffy's gomu no mi. Maybe he still wants IT. Maybe the new bb pirate îs a guy Like bullet. Maybe they will meet in weevil arc and luffy takes in weevil while Zoro beats the BB pirate
I really dont think burgess will want anything to do with Luffy after Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.