Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
It was because Orange Peel used actions for the first time on day 2. Some players also said they haven't gotten their roles and in the discord chat we were speculating either it was an inactive on day 1 who is orange peel or it could have been a player who got their role on day 2.
Angle shooting, Ekko lectured me about it last with the Muugen thing.

Also @Grammaton I voted Jinri earlier but forgot to explain so Imma do it now.

I am voting her because she's been a scum read of mine for an extended period of time. I am also eyeballing her as a potential teammate of Rhea's tbh. She was set on making the lynch either Ratchet or Ultra and outta nowhere adopted a scum read of Rhea. Felt like bussing. Also I am clearing something up with Nova so there might be more.
thanks for this

Out of interest, are you aware of Nicks play around Misty / Rhea?

Imma have to look back on who was trying to divert to Jinri when the Rhea wagon really started picking up. Off the top of my head besides myself, I know Dr. Prof, Broki, and Light were down for the Rhea Lynch when Ratchet and Zemmi were the leading wagons, so at the very least I don’t think they’re purple maf. I do recall Ekko trying to discredit my sus on Rhea and staying on Ratchet and Zemmi for almost the whole time tho.

:optimistic:

Imma have to look back on who was trying to divert to Jinri when the Rhea wagon really started picking up. Off the top of my head besides myself, I know Dr. Prof, Broki, and Light were down for the Rhea Lynch when Ratchet and Zemmi were the leading wagons, so at the very least I don’t think they’re purple maf. I do recall Ekko trying to discredit my sus on Rhea and staying on Ratchet and Zemmi for almost the whole time tho.

full disclosure, I originally voted Jinri over Rhea

can also point out that I think it was sallu who wanted to lynch Rhea over Jinri, as they weren’t happy I had the lynch captive

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Ultra was very keen on lynching Jinri

iii

iiiiiiiiiiiiii

JIPPI-KA-YAY

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It was because Orange Peel used actions for the first time on day 2. Some players also said they haven't gotten their roles and in the discord chat we were speculating either it was an inactive on day 1 who is orange peel or it could have been a player who got their role on day 2.
I see. Well I can assure you it's not me lol.

Well personally I was on Jinri, and still think she's fairly scummy. I also think Rhea was bus bait. So a bit tough to separate the wheat from the chaffe here. MD was hard defending Rhea. Also Rhea had picked up quite a lot of votes by the time jinri had gotten attention iirc.

Gramma mentioned a better lead might have been people focused on me/ratchet

Did you bring up the post that made you draw the connection?
sure

It’s that low hanging fruit. Haven’t seen much from misty to really give scum vibes and I feel she is picked on in games I’ve played where she flips town constantly.
Hmmm I’d love to see some examples actually
amhmmm sure

Ehhhh big game and weekend on D0? Feel like a stretch but ehh like the process I guess

ekk can you stop quoting me and waste someone else’s time please?
Great case, any actual proof?
I liked misty, playing her usual town self.

Status
Not open for further replies.