Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Summary of Day 3 so far:
- Ratchet got his dead chat thing working and Flower and Al are apparently in there with him.
- Odd saw Random Asshole visit Kvothe when he claimed he didn't have any abilities in the discord chat.
- Kvothe is in a neighbor or mason chat apparently with Random Asshole who says that he thinks Ral and Odd are suspicious.
- Kvothe watched Nick last night and saw Xlaw and Zemmi visit him and Nick was killed by purple mafia.
- Zem apparently knows Ultra's flavor and used her ability on Nick as well. She's indie Cell and used her ki sense.
- Xlaw came out and said he used a role block on Nick last night and sent something to mango that will confirm him as town.
- Mango said he didn't receive anything. Xlaw also claims that he visited Gram as well. Xlaw's claim is Jimmy Neutron.
- Broki, Borto and I ISO's Xlaw last day phase and arrived that he's scum cause of his "other mafia" comment.

Tagging players to keep up @Cinera @Random Asshole @Michelle @Juliet @Naomi @Ultra @Ratchet @Grammaton etc etc.
@Salah WG this was the previous summary:

Some additions to this:
- I claimed Sauron and revived Flower.
- Ekko claimed and basically we have a mason chat from day 1 and he protects me and attacks for me.
- some other drama and emotional shit.

More additions after this:
- Zem claims to have survived 3 super kills at night. She is a survivor who has "lost" the game already due to claiming but apparently might have not lost yet.
- Xlaw claimed more and said that he can verify himself next day phase where he's given a gift to that player and that player himself will respond for Xlaw.
- Blue was revived by the character Decim.
- Ryu used his artifact to tell us that the main wagon last day phase - Rhea - who had 15 votes had 3 guilty players. Flower is one of them but she's miller so she scans guilty.
- Players were giving out who they trust and don't trust in that list.
- Ultra thinks lynching between Xlaw and Zemmi is better since it's still 50% odds and even if Xlaw is saying the truth about his claim he could be mafia.
- There's a lot of votes on Jinri and people suspect her for being scum.

And I think that's it. Tagging other players: @Cinera @Michelle @Random Asshole @Reborn @Juliet @Naomi @Hayumi etc. etc.

If you are writing off people as town as part of your process - then the same applies to Nick's visitors except that if you eliminate one person there's a 100 percent chance.

Each mafia probably has a ninja kill in their toolkit, or something along those lines, but you not only have to assume they have it but they deployed it against Nick specifically. That's too much for me to assume.

I'm not asking people to neglect Ryu's results, I'm asking why is Xlaw/Zemmi being passed over. You're forcing this into me trying to bury the other info. I just don't think the situation has been properly addressed. Xlaw gave his claim and everyone kinda nodded and moved on
it's not being passed over, I am not aaand I am 95% sure Zem wouldn't kill Nick if she had a kill btw so

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Dark chocolate is way better.

Ok i'll make a 70% just for you, come to see me anytime to have a piece of it
Hmmm maybe.

If I get good things from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.