Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
i think second one is definitly lind talking to me but i need to double check

i couldnt belive his role is town, and neither did he lmao

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I think more importantly is that there are three leaks. That means three informed minority chats.
The wording of Jinri's ability suggests to me that she receives 3 messages from each chat. Like 3 messages from the red chat, 3 from the purple. Not 3 minority chats.

Or do you mean that she has 3 leaks of 3 messages in total?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge the only thing I said in the mystery chat is we were on the same level, and mentioned how you brought up the council thing in Rhea's role.

I also said when I felt they were ignoring my theory on Muugen, I would go tell my delve chat.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge the only thing I said in the mystery chat is we were on the same level, and mentioned how you brought up the council thing in Rhea's role.

I also said when I felt they were ignoring my theory on Muugen, I would go tell my delve chat.
Hmm, the first one might be something to be honest, especially if you were talking about whom you sused.

I would guess so? But that would make the Cult a full on faction, which... we haven't really been solving it as one. At least I haven't.
Well if not cult what else could it be? Though, it would be odd since iirc there's only been one conversion wu.

Status
Not open for further replies.