Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to love these people ask for spoiler over and over again .

It is Tuesday spoiler. Luck depend spoiler provider mood
It is Wednesday spoiler - I hate everyone . Lance write spoiler on his mood.
Thursday spoiler_ pictures and lance write the spoiler
Friday- chapter come out
Sunday- viz chapter
u forgot Monday Spoilers - Its Zoro chapter so 106.101 And Lance are in the mood to post spoilers

1040 is gonna be Zoro chapter? How do we know this?
Zoro is in it but its still 1% chance, :suresure:. iam just answering the post that @AkainuTheGrimReaper that he didn't include monday spoilers where usually its Guaranteed Zoro Chapter
This Post :
Got to love these people ask for spoiler over and over again .

It is Tuesday spoiler. Luck depend spoiler provider mood
It is Wednesday spoiler - I hate everyone . Lance write spoiler on his mood.
Thursday spoiler_ pictures and lance write the spoiler
Friday- chapter come out
Sunday- viz chapter

Zoro is in it but its still 1% chance, :suresure:. iam just answering the post that @AkainuTheGrimReaper that he didn't include monday spoilers where usually its Guaranteed Zoro Chapter
This Post :
Well, since we had nothing on Monday, this is guaranteed not a Zoro chapter, then. :milaugh:

Although, yeah, you are right about the 1% possibility. We could still see some progress with Zoro and Calli. :suresure:

Real life maledom can be vanilla i promise! You can do things to your partner that everyone else will consider too gross or degrading but both of you really like from each other. So its vanilla right?

In my case as long as it doesnt inflict an injury to the partner, you can do gross things which will instead max out the romantic vibes.

...maybe it can be applied to femdom as well but i dont have any experience on that...even if i reverse the role and make her do the facesitting to me she'll be cute while doing it while being still in my control so its not true femdom in that sense.

Sigh in the middle of work from home but now i'm distracted its all your fault @BangMi @GrandmasterChef Zonji :suresure:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Any ETA for the spoilers?
Spoilers are already available with spoiler providers

This time they are coming up with a disclaimer to avoid any potential law suit in future.

Disclaimer - Yonkou fans too much headcannon isn't good for health. Read spoiler at your own risk

:milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Any ETA for the spoilers?
Spoilers are already available with spoiler providers

This time they are coming up with a disclaimer to avoid any potential law suit in future.

Disclaimer - Yonkou fans too much headcannon isn't good for health. Read spoiler at your own risk

:milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.