Real life maledom can be vanilla i promise! You can do things to your partner that everyone else will consider too gross or degrading but both of you really like from each other. So its vanilla right?

In my case as long as it doesnt inflict an injury to the partner, you can do gross things which will instead max out the romantic vibes.

...maybe it can be applied to femdom as well but i dont have any experience on that...even if i reverse the role and make her do the facesitting to me she'll be cute while doing it while being still in my control so its not true femdom in that sense.

Sigh in the middle of work from home but now i'm distracted its all your fault @BangMi @GrandmasterChef Zonji :suresure:
Atleast u work from home, Iam Working on Office right now:suresure:
:whitepress:
@Mods ban this fool already!
:whitepress::beckmoji:

Uh, since the thread is reaching a low point and spoilers probably aren't coming in 10+ hours, does anyone have suggestions for my iceberg meme? Thanks!
i agree the ancient kingdom is evil theory.
Why the roger and silver Rayleigh literally don’t expose the truth when they have the chance?
Silver Rayleigh can spill the bean if any random marine ask him about what is one piece is about.

Uh, since the thread is reaching a low point and spoilers probably aren't coming in 10+ hours, does anyone have suggestions for my iceberg meme? Thanks!
- Luffy will invent FTL attacks
- Imu is a Living Tree that creates Devil Fruits
- Zoro will have Emerald Haki Sword
- Law will be the new Strawhats Crewmate
- Kaidou will be Luffy's ally against WG