As much as I want to be happy for Kidd and Law in the latest chapter, from a writing perspective it's questionable how they came to defy their own rules of their df awakening. They have been saying for the third time this is the last attack, and not only that, they have been KO'd and attacked repeatedly even when KO'd until BM dropped the magic word "going to rooftop" and they suddenly are up and fighting her.

Same with Luffy, Ragnarok KO's him, a chapter later he's up and fighting with his CoC coating, later on even outright taking a Ragnarok that hits harder straight to the head.

People always say "willpower" but if that willpower logic somehow equates to haki, then equates beyond Luffy even to Law, Kidd, why not Kaido, or Big Mom then and have them push through overpowered attacks then, where's their willpower.
I can at least say Luffy can nullify some of the damage by using his advcoc as a shield, but the only way i can justify Law and Kid's nearly infinite stamina is if they fall into a coma after the fight.

They don't need to hype villains by defeating other characters. It's not like Kaido needed to go around doing this.

This is why I doubt Blackbeard needs to do anything to Shanks or anyone else, other than show off his prowess to Luffy. SSG will just be a hugely devesating group of scientists and we'll see what they do soon enough. Doesn't require them to defeat a Shichibukai to prove that they are above them
Blackbeard won against Ace,had his Marineford showing and offscreen'd the Whitebeard remnants, Kaido also solo'd a Supernova alliance so they're actually perfect examples of hyping enemies by beating known characters.

At least Doffy and Kata have the excuse of being awakened users for a long time, so they have more control and not these stamina issues as Kidd and Law, Law had stamina issues even before awakening, with awakening even more.

And I get him pushing through but don't make it seem at least like this is their last effort attack, have them get beaten till their underlings beg her, only for them to get up and attack her like nothing happened.

Yeah I can see that for Luffy as an argument, wish this haki aspect gets explained more then. Wouldn't Kaido and BM block then the same way with their adv CoC similarly as Luffy? We go back to the issue of willpower, why don't kaido and BM willpower through these attacks like Luffy, Kidd or Law.
Lets be honest here, most of the fights in one piece are wonky like that ,at least the luffy's ones . He somehow survived against katakuri and crocodile which makes no sense. i used to be pissed off at oda for doing shit like this but i think he always writes to draws fights to portray a narrative and if the end goal of plot progression is reached, he really doesn't care if its believable or not. He TRIES to and honestly its a lot better and believable than other stories ,but he still hasn't quite got it.
the thing is all of the qoutes about stamina e.t.c shouldn't be taken literally . Law pulled off so many feets in dressrosa even tho he was constantly spamming that line of having no stamina. the lines are only used in the story to create a bit of tension and this applies to having white eyes. White eyes make no sense in the story. At all. but everyone seems to get up quickly. again its only to instill a bit of fake tension for the readers.
Look at the end of the day big mom and kaido have to be beaten so thats why they don't get these will powver moments . the dude has to end the series at some point and its better if big mom loses to broken and hax devil fruits than nonsensical haki zenkia.