Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not during Onigashima because Enma drains faster your haki so Zoro was forced to unlock adv.coc. But in a extreme diff fight, he would have unlocked it (shiryu, an admiral or mihawk). He is one of the strongest among Coc users.
He already unlocked it before he started overflowing his haki into Enma.
His extreme diff was during the Roofpiece when he had to fight Kaido after taking Hakai. His last attempt to put everything into an attack to take down Kaido is what unlocked his COC and adcoc.

So with or without Enma, Zoro would've used COC at that moment against Kaido

Midd's laser spam is his ultimate move?
I can't belive i'm saying this but i actually agree with @MonsterZoro
Sanji>Midd:sanmoji:
People forget the concept of match ups

Some characters have their strength and weaknesses and would perform better in some situations better than characters who are stronger than them

Marco and sanji for instance would perform better against the likes of Magellan, kidd or Law than zoro despite zoro being stronger

Kidd >sanji, but sanji is just a good counter

If Kaido doesn't show awakening in the next chapters I will drop this manga
Luffy's enemies get fully fleshed out when he's fighting them, Doflamingo and Kat both were conquerors with awakening, I think it's a safe bet that the top zoan user in the world is awakened.
Law and Kid pull out 3 different new moves each Big Mom has a new form and several new moves, and you think Luffy and Kaido won't show anything else when the endgame of their fight happens?

No she's clearly crying about the fact that because of Roger's speech pirates like Luffy,Kid and Law have emerged and she's getting her ass kicked by them.
Saying that won't die is worth nothing, not a single One Piece villain has died to this day.
She lost her fight against them.
She was factually defeated by the Worst Generation
Akainu crying about why shanks came in his way ; can't defeat shanks :josad:

Honestly, I am on the verge of stop following OP weekly.

The Yonko fight looks like a joke and really disrespect the readers. Yonkos were hyped as the strongest in the One Piece universe. even sick WB can easily bully Akainu. But now Yonkos were treated like a stupid clown and nerfed explicitly. I don't want to imagine how Kaido vs Luffy will go.

I want Kid and Law to win, but in a believable way, not like this. The world building is just collapsed. Oda should learn how the top villains were treated from other mangas such as HxH, Jujutsu, Bokuno Hero, or even Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.