Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Poor Kid it was just too obvious that he was never going to be Luffy's rival or equal, it was so previsible even since the end of Dressrosa. I know that the wake up must be harsh for many of his fans.
Tbh, as soon as I saw Kaido drop him on him literally, the real despair for his future begun for me back then.

It fucking sucks that Oda won't give him the overwhelming same love as he has done for Law (almost said Paw lol, Bepo for Kumas fruit?) And now he turns around and says he thought Kidd was gonna be the most important supernova? Is he trolling us? Rubbing it in?

I really loved the idea of Kidd leading the SNs in the past, aside from Luffy and Zoro ofc. Maybe Law too. Kidd recruiting the Tobi Roppo and maybe even a YC too. Things like this to help him truly make massive gains, be a true rival amd thus competitor and equal to Luffy.
But ironically those ideas are better are dying than Odas characters now honestly and ironically.

It isn't in the raw as far as I can see, it's more like saying she can return the attack in an instant, so it does dehype the attack but not quite to the stage of tickling lol.

Unlike some of the stuff that was in the raw but removed by viz in previous chapters, e.g Luffy barely standing going into the 1vs1 with Kaido.

"erabina!!! /koitsu o ore ga hajikikaeshita shunkan no -o/ oo... omaerano unmei o na...."
https://jisho.org/word/弾き返す
choose/ after I've returned this attack in an instant/ your fates...

Disclaimer I obviously don't speak Japanese/ or translate.

It isn't in the raw as far as I can see, it's more like saying she can return the attack in an instant, so it does dehype the attack but not quite to the stage of tickling lol.

Unlike some of the stuff that was in the raw but removed by viz in previous chapters, e.g Luffy barely standing going into the 1vs1 with Kaido.

"erabina!!! /koitsu o ore ga hajikikaeshita shunkan no -o/ oo... omaerano unmei o na...."
https://jisho.org/word/弾き返す
choose/ after I've returned this attack in an instant/ your fates...

Disclaimer I obviously don't speak Japanese/ or translate.
So it was fluff by TCB. Because even in this chapter we see Big Mom get knocked back by damed punk

Status
Not open for further replies.