Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
W

wordyworm

Because I absolutely hate the Wano official colour scheme, here is some official kimono Mihawk artwork to represent what Wano should look like:

They did my boi Ashura Douji dirty with that whack ass pink tree growing outta his head... should've had classy outfits like these instead.

For the eagle-eyed viewer...
Can anyone see Sabo's pained expression in the background? Lol.
There's a figure of this design. Now that you mention it, Mihawk doesn't look too sure about his environs in Wano, either :yasu:

Wew, that’s quite the animation :robinsweat:
Imo this modest, elegant aesthetic is what Wano should've looked like. Even conservative designs like these still looks amazing and preserve the atmosphere of traditional Japan:

But instead we get this

And for Zoro should've been something like this

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind Zorojuro's costume design but it could've looked so much better imo. He better get an outfit upgrade for the final battle, something befitting the new strongest swordsman of Wano.

Last edited:
Imo this modest, elegant aesthetic is what Wano should've looked like. Even conservative designs like these still looks amazing and preserve the atmosphere of traditional Japan:

But instead we get this

And for Zoro something like this

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind Zorojuro's costume design but it could've looked so much better imo. He better get an outfit upgrade for the final battle, something befitting the new strongest swordsman of Wano.

Wow, what have I just stumbled upon? The air here feels a bit different.... powerful even to the point of suffocation.
Yes it can only be the temple of the greatet, the grandmaster, all hail the mang that is Roronoa Zoro!
:zosmug:
I'm glad you are finally here to join us in your prayers fellow nakama... may the bless of the Grandmaster lead your path, always and forever:zosleepy::zosleepy::zosleepy:

What do you think why Oda made Zoro and Kyoshiro clashed each other? Will we see the continue of this fight? I often notice that people underestimate Kyoshiro, but why? He stopped angry Zoro so easily while having smile on his face. He can give orders to Queen. After all it's Wano, the land of samurai, isn't it logical for Zoro to fight one of them?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
What do you think why Oda made Zoro and Kyoshiro clashed each other? Will we see the continue of this fight? I often notice that people underestimate Kyoshiro, but why? He stopped angry Zoro so easily while having smile on his face. He can give orders to Queen. After all it's Wano, the land of samurai, isn't it logical for Zoro to fight one of them?
If I'm being honest, I don't think Zoro will fight Kyoshiro. Or more specifically, I don't see it being too serious of a battle. Right now, Kyoshiro isn't even on Onigashima, where the final battle will happen. Zoro's clash with Kyoshiro really didn't seem all that important. Zoro being totally focused on Orochi even afterwards. Moreso than anything, that Zoro/Kyoshiro clash was to establish Kyoshiro as a genuinely formidable fighter by pitting him against Zoro for a bit. From observation, I find it interesting his clash with Zoro was grouped alongside Sanji/Drake and Law/Hawkins. Drake and Hawkins being characters who's true loyalties aren't tied to Kaido or Orochi.

And your mileage of this may vary, but I'm convinced he's Denjiro, thus placing him as an ally. I see little point of lingering on a battle between allies.

Last edited: