What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont really get your point since him kicking kaido out of wano doesnt take away from the fact that he may still be assisted in that process lol. Infact if zoro his first mate assisted him in that task it would still be luffy kicking kaido out of wano since zoro is apart of luffys crew
like what would Luffy use Zoro as a sowrd or what, since he is unconcious?

To counter a blackhole, i propose Luffy inventing a haki-based or VoAT-based method to break the limit of physics applying to his body without needing his Devil Fruit..thus achieving The State of Tachyon, with speed truly faster than light.

Wiki:

A tachyon (/ˈtækiɒn/) or tachyonic particle is a hypothetical particle that always travels faster than light. Physicists believe that faster-than-light particles cannot exist because they are not consistent with the known laws of physics.[1][a] If such particles did exist they could be used to send signals faster than light. According to the theory of relativity this would violate causality, leading to logical paradoxes such as the grandfather paradox.[1] Tachyons would exhibit the unusual property of increasing in speed as their energy decreases, and would require infinite energy to slow down to the speed of light.

---

In this headcanon i can imagine Luffy's fist becomes both intangible and having infinite energy output, penetrating or even phasing through Teach's Yami Vortex lol
What the fuck are you talking about?

and Yamato said it. Kaido will be kick off of Wanokuni
oh man as always Zoro stans are really selective , Yamato said after that immateriality that she cannot do that but she will hold him till Luffy returns , and later said that she knows that Luffy wants to beat Kaido himself and let him do that. and as you know Luffy is the main character who already repeated it 100 times that he will beat Kaido , and Zoro himself said that Luffy has figured something and that Luffy will win.
well i am happy that will happen soon :D so we dont have to argue that much

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I have seen this theory for 4 years so I don't think I need an explanation .
luffy has a villain in front of him , says what he going to do and that's exactly what will happen 99% of the time .
its ok for them to peddle their theory/headcanon around that doesn't concern me at all. acting like what luffy is insufficient when he says he is kicking kaido out of wano though but thinking zoro killing him is the true resolution to all of this is where I honestly have to laugh.

I cant be arsed if anyone kills a kaido who is practically finished and beaten nor do I think its particularly impressive.
While it's true Luffy always does what he says he will, that barely ever stopped outside interference in his battles. Luffy had an argument with Law about him wanting to beat Doffy, Law still made a serious contribution to Doffy's defeat and that didn't make Luffy's role in defeating Doffy insignificant and that didn't impact Luffy's words either. So I don't see why it's suddenly a problem when it's Zoro that's getting involved.

And Luffy's words aren't absolute either. He said he'll beat Big Mom in this war and she went down without him ever landing a hit on her. He also said he's gonna cut down Kaido a while back and I doubt he'll suddenly transform into a swordsman. Half a dozen people already got involved in Kaido's fight, this fight is never meant to be a complete one-on-one for Luffy. He was always meant to be the primary contributor in Kaido's defeat, not the sole contributor.

All of this doesn't mean ZKK happens though—ZKK ain't happening but Luffy's role in defeating Kaido is hardly an obstacle for ZKK theory.

oh man as always Zoro stans are really selective , Yamato said after that immateriality that she cannot do that but she will hold him till Luffy returns , and later said that she knows that Luffy wants to beat Kaido himself and let him do that. and as you know Luffy is the main character who already repeated it 100 times that he will beat Kaido , and Zoro himself said that Luffy has figured something and that Luffy will win.
well i am happy that will happen soon :D so we dont have to argue that much
lol guess you forgot where kaido said he isn't leaving because its wano

Status
Not open for further replies.