What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic Vlad.Clown gets banned for trolling on NF,now he trolls here
1) I'm not banned on NF

2) When I was it wasn't even for trolling, I posted a meme that was very common on twitter but considered graphic over there

3) Anyone who knows anything about NF is aware that Soca is abuses his power and single handedly killed the OP section

again he tried to commit suicide in that moment the scales and his haki should have went down by your logic because mentally he was ready to die oda literally tells you in his introduction that even kaido himself could not kill himself all he got was a splitting headache and kaido even says i just dont die yet ur saying kaido will commit suicide and actually do it when the author already told you no
it is just his hobby of trying to kill himself , people who are mentally weak don't have hobbies, Kaido is just want to push himself and get stronger like he was told by Oden :D

Drake is up?? :tchpepe:

I was hoping this would be the case eventually if true, and as a fan, I'm a bit interested to see where Oda takes this despite his small and disappointing role this entire arc.

The leaker saying that Drake may fight / go after CP0 sounds like speculation and not fact, so I won't speak on that until I see that panels.

Quite frankly though, there's only so many possibilities Oda can go with Drake's character:

• Take out the remaining CP0??
  • Take out Apoo and Ibi??
  • Something else?
I mean, he did make a promise to Luffy and Koby also said that Luffy was a friend forever basically if you became friends with him. Maybe that was foreshadowing that Drake and Luffy will become "friends" in the way Luffy makes friends.

Would be good if Oda had balls.
But it will turn into something like Luffy 'breaking his will' by making him realize that Kaido's not Joyboy.
Then Kaido's ambition is broken, but he has found the new Joyboy in Luffy and gladly accepts his new king.
kaido already knmows he isnt joyboy. his ambition is already broken. thats why hes suicidal lol. luffy cant break a mans spirit who is already spending most of every day trying to figure out how to die

Odas point always has been, everyone can reach their dreams if they are determined enough.
No it has not.
Luffy was always a freak that shocked Shanks with his insane persona, not only did he scar himself, but he said the same words as Roger, something that shook Shanks to his core and made him bet his arm on him.
Silver medalists abound One Piece.

Also the Will of D has been a thing since the literal start of the manga.

that the thing kaido will always be a threat lol the only way he will not be is if he is not awakened and that craziness to even think that the worlds strongest creature isn't awakened literally last chap we learn that wano is super important to the one piece through big moms words and kaido has already said im here because its wano to yamato you guys actually think kaido will just give up a piece of the one piece/wano willingly because luffy punches kaido really hard
luffy will hit hard physically and mentally kaido is in wano surely because he knows joy boy has to go there to accomplish something.

the fact that kaido is an awakened form is sure and certain but that doesn't change the fact that luffy will smash his dreams his mind and his body.

smh....you people are exaggerating things....gomu is already shown inferior to mochi in the previous arc and up to this point there is no indication that gomu being uber.
Yeah, we know Luffy had to train a lot to make the fruit useful in combat. Even if the fruit turns out to have a special awakening, that doesn't diminish what Luffy had to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.